Whoop Fitness Band

Did a cool labs test at whoop hq this week

learned if you’re a strava user you can link your band to your strava account and it shows your activities in your strava feed on wifi

Some strong recovery numbers today, team!

LOL without even looking i knew you were being sarcastic

then I looked and was still like 🤬 haha
Pretty rough numbers all around! My optimal strain today is under 10.7 :LOL:

Really enjoying the Strava and Whoop integration for Strain.

i need to go for a run or round of golf to see how that calculates

I almost jumped on their black friday deal but I refrained. I'm just more of a watch guy and I hate that this has no display

I almost jumped on their black friday deal but I refrained. I'm just more of a watch guy and I hate that this has no display

You're not the only, lot of people have the same complaint, I do like the bicep bands for that reason.

I'll probably do the 18 mo extension when mine is up as it's the same price as the black Friday deal.

Does the Whoop track steps/distance like an Apple Watch? I like having the face but have been thinking about the Whoop.

Interestingly I just saw that Whoop is looking for a Controller in Boston. Not my experience background but I didn't know they were headquartered here.

forgot to put my whoop back on after my post work shower last night.

I am a sad panda today.....no sleep data and no data for the work day.

Does the Whoop track steps/distance like an Apple Watch? I like having the face but have been thinking about the Whoop.

Interestingly I just saw that Whoop is looking for a Controller in Boston. Not my experience background but I didn't know they were headquartered here.

Not steps, but strain (heartrate), it can track and show you GPS movements if you have an activity going.

forgot to put my whoop back on after my post work shower last night.

I am a sad panda today.....no sleep data and no data for the work day.

I wear it always, swap straps after a shower.

I set my alarm for PM instead of AM, so my recovery was great today!

Not steps, but strain (heartrate), it can track and show you GPS movements if you have an activity going.

So for a round of golf for example can it show you how far you walk. The same if I am out walking the dog?

So for a round of golf for example can it show you how far you walk. The same if I am out walking the dog?

Yup, I'll try to remember when/if we go for a walk today to set the activity while we're doing it and take some screen grabs

I wish the sleep coach would be integrated with the phone alarm, I think that would be a huge step forward.
Agreed! I used to have a sleep cycle app that did something similar. I saw they had a recent round of funding with a lofty valuation, so hopefully that means new features on the way.

You're not the only, lot of people have the same complaint, I do like the bicep bands for that reason.

I'll probably do the 18 mo extension when mine is up as it's the same price as the black Friday deal.
I get that but I don't want to wear a watch and then the bicep band as well.

I get that but I don't want to wear a watch and then the bicep band as well.

D18CF1A1-3BA3-4699-AEF9-2D689B1C5032.jpeg.99250d78becb91230909f564be1ca0da.jpeg

We’ve covered this with lawn mowing, but why is shoveling snow not an activity option?!

Back