Whoop Fitness Band

The strap is always free with a 90 day commitment.....

Alcohol has been an interesting one to track. Pretty much 3-4+ drinks and my recovery is terrible. And it’s definitely the only way I end up with <10% recovery.
Shoot if I have two drinks, it’s close to a guaranteed red recovery for me. I’ve done a dry January and only had one red recovery day. It’s easy to see how much that impacts me

Shoot if I have two drinks, it’s close to a guaranteed red recovery for me. I’ve done a dry January and only had one red recovery day. It’s easy to see how much that impacts me

Same here! Or if I dont drink enough water my recovery suffers...

Same here! Or if I dont drink enough water my recovery suffers...
Definitely notice that as well. One of my journal entries i input every day is did I drink enough water. Mornings that I answer no, recovery is almost always lower

Ahhh I need to be better with my journal! I’m coming off back to back red nights despite having 91-100% sleep so there’s definitely something to find in there...

Ok....so, would you guys buy this again? Do you plan on keeping your subscription/membership? Do you feel it helps you or are you (like myself) just a stats junkie and like to see the numbers?

Ok....so, would you guys buy this again? Do you plan on keeping your subscription/membership? Do you feel it helps you or are you (like myself) just a stats junkie and like to see the numbers?
100% would do again! Whoop is going to be a huge asset to my new fitness regimen.

I absolutely would. And technically I do since I pay the monthly subscription every month. I’ve had it for over a year and don’t plan on giving it up.

It does help very much. In a true health aspect as well that doesn’t relate to just working out.

We have a THP group if you get one and want to join! Goes for everyone else on here that has one and wants to be a part of it! We are five strong right now

100% would do again! Whoop is going to be a huge asset to my new fitness regimen.
I absolutely would. And technically I do since I pay the monthly subscription every month. I’ve had it for over a year and don’t plan on giving it up.

It does help very much. In a true health aspect as well that doesn’t relate to just working out.

We have a THP group if you get one and want to join! Goes for everyone else on here that has one and wants to be a part of it! We are five strong right now

Well, I think I might need to jump in on this.

Soooooo....do you all Rock, Paper, Scissors for who gives out the discount code to the new guy or is @OITW my huckleberry? :ROFLMAO:

Do it again? I am doing it every month lol.....

Next question....while I'm in there ordering, any accessories that you wish grabbed from day 1 that I should get?
The only extras I’ve had are extra straps. Though it sounds like depending on how you want to wear it, the bicep band may be a good option.

I’ve had mine on my wrist since day one, along with a pretty wicked tan line in the summer. I’ve never wanted something else, but that’s a preference thing.

1a) Don't need to go get a Covid Test
1b) I don't sleep enough
1c) How does @MWard function in the red all the time ROFL

How hard to push myself for strain.

Sleep data: how it registers my sleep/recovery vs how I actually feel in the morning

How Melatonin/Blue Blockers affect recovery

Compare my round of golf in a State qualifier to my normal rounds of golf.

I also don’t know how I function in the red all the time.

I need to "sleep" on it but I'm leaning on getting one.

I need to "sleep" on it but I'm leaning on getting one.

Peer pressure Nate! Come on, let's jump in this together! :ROFLMAO:

Hey, I was at 95% today. So, you know. Take that.

Yes!
Or after a night of league golf and/or bowling!

We'll show that app what's red or green! lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I mean, hell fellas I can tell you real quick that after league golf, bowling, drinking, anything like that... You're gonna be livin that red zone life. I think my PR is 2%. I don't think I've hit 1% yet or if I have, I just don't wanna talk about it.

Yes!
Or after a night of league golf and/or bowling!

We'll show that app what's red or green! lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I mean, hell fellas I can tell you real quick that after league golf, bowling, drinking, anything like that... You're gonna be livin that red zone life. I think my PR is 2%. I don't think I've hit 1% yet or if I have, I just don't wanna talk about it.
I’ve been in training for years....I’m an overachiever, I got this. 😜

Back