2020-2021 College Basketball Season

Not sure how the five star kids at UK could be that bad. Boston seems like he never learned basic fundamentals. AAU really messes some kids up.
saw a comment that the crackdown on illegal recruiting in the past couple years has really brought UK, UNC, and Duke back to the pack.

I actually watched a portion of a game last night (it was the first time that I watched any prolonged action this season). I watched some of the second half of the Kansas - Baylor game. JTT of Baylor (not going to try to type out his name) was a pleasure to watch. Very athletic, smart player whose motor never seems to stop.

I actually watched a portion of a game last night (it was the first time that I watched any prolonged action this season). I watched some of the second half of the Kansas - Baylor game. JTT of Baylor (not going to try to type out his name) was a pleasure to watch. Very athletic, smart player whose motor never seems to stop.
Crazy stat for probably Baylor's best big.

this dude. crazy potential for someone who is still learning the game.

Too good to not post everywhere. Sorry tech fans.

9ed604648145427897d1953b7618c23386959bc4_1924810_u606.jpg

Im going to watch Kentucky Alabama tonight. I think Nate Oats is a great coach. Hated to see him leave UB but it was inevitable. I believe he will win a National Championship if not in Alabama , somewhere.

Half of the programs' wins over #1-ranked teams have come this year. They'd have a good shot at moving to #1 if not for stumping their toe last week at Virginia Tech with their best player missing the game.

Clemson has won 3 of the last 4 against North Carolina for the first time ever, with tonight's 63-50 win.

It's also only the 4th time they've won back-to-back games against Carolina.

Clemson has won 3 of the last 4 against North Carolina for the first time ever, with tonight's 63-50 win.

It's also only the 4th time they've won back-to-back games against Carolina.

I detect that take certain delight in seeing a certain team lose.😀

(5) Houston lost at East Carolina? That is the textbook definition of a "bad loss".

It's the Pirates 1st win against an AP Top 5 team, and only their 3rd W over a ranked opponent. Ever.

Alabama looks pretty good. They could be tough come Tournament time. Fun team to watch.

I cannot wait for Ted Valentine to retire.

Boston College is playing its first game in 3 weeks. They have 6 scholarship players in uniform today.

Kansas got smoked again.

When is the last time Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Kansas were all unranked at the same time?

Duke vs NC never disappoints always a great game.

Houston had a tough game today. I had to actually look up their opponent.

"4" team fouls with :14 left in a half.

Love seeing games ending like this.

Back