2020-2021 College Basketball Season

1608689457864.png

6'1" Shakeel Moore over 7'1" Walker Kessler:

Last edited:

Class act Boheim is. He just doesnt want to play UB anymore because UB can beat him now, no more easy non conference win. 776B1CD0-B8FE-47ED-B1A0-7ED435508CEB.jpegSo he claims some player said something and now he will never play them again. Hope we catch him in the Tournament someday. No respect at all for this guy.

Relaxing on the couch and watching the Gophers put a whooping’ on Sparty! I was pretty scared of what was going to happen going into this stretch of games, but they have beat some NCAA tournament teams in Creighton and #4 Iowa.1609208220131.png

Relaxing on the couch and watching the Gophers put a whooping’ on Sparty! I was pretty scared of what was going to happen going into this stretch of games, but they have beat some NCAA tournament teams in Creighton and #4 Iowa.View attachment 8984503
That St. Louis win is not bad, either.

1-5 for my Cats is very humbling.It is a good lesson. Does'nt matter how many stars your name has if your not physically mature enough to play major college hoop.

1-5 for my Cats is very humbling.It is a good lesson. Does'nt matter how many stars your name has if your not physically mature enough to play major college hoop.
I was shocked to see that this weekend!

Lehigh basketball kicks off 1/2. I love college basketball and I’ve still struggled to get interested this year. Ugh 2020.

That is what I meant with Creighton. My bad. How is your pack this year?
Only 1 loss (to St. Louis, ha!) and a win over North Carolina already. Good young guards, some quality experience, and one good rim protector whose offensive game is on the way up. Cautiously optimistic, as the door is wide open in the ACC this year.

Only 1 loss (to St. Louis, ha!) and a win over North Carolina already. Good young guards, some quality experience, and one good rim protector whose offensive game is on the way up. Cautiously optimistic, as the door is wide open in the ACC this year.
Sounds like a sweet 16 match up against Minnesota to me!

Relaxing on the couch and watching the Gophers put a whooping’ on Sparty! I was pretty scared of what was going to happen going into this stretch of games, but they have beat some NCAA tournament teams in Creighton and #4 Iowa.View attachment 8984503

Should be a good game Thursday night (y)

So did the Men's didn't they? Or they were at least thinking about it I heard.
Coach K has been talking about "pausing" college basketball, but I don't think they've quit (yet). It won't surprise me when they do, though. They had decided to quit the ACC Tournament before it was called off last season.

Their game with Pitt was canceled this week because Capel got the virus.

Last edited:
I'll be watching the Gophers Vs Bucky but I don't feel very comfortable. It seems that the Gophers can't seem to get over the hump against Wisconsin.

Coach K has been talking about "pausing" college basketball, but I don't think they've quit (yet). It won't surprise me when they do, though. They had decided to quit the ACC Tournament before it was called off last season.

Their game with Pitt was canceled this week because Capel got the virus.

I’m not a doom and gloom guy, but I have questions if they can play a complete season and play any tournaments, league or NCAA in March. There are more than 350 DI teams in 49 states. That’s going to be tough. I’m hopeful but realistic.

The team that I have season tickets for, Siena, hasn’t played yet. First games are scheduled for this weekend. They have had to pause 3 separate times because of virus issues.

Shakeel Moore is quickly becoming a favorite player of mine.

1609387987426.png

Last edited:
Hunter Dickenson. Freshman of the year. That boy is Boss!

Back