The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I’m so ready to get the new sticks in hand. Spent almost two hours in the simulator this morning. Getting the club head speed up to mid season already on a broke leg. Gonna be a great summers build up to Vegas.
Luck to you, I am out of my cast and heading out tomorrow for a round, we shall see

Sure is, I have no knowledge of a broken leg though 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

So..... he's Tiger Woods? ... this may not end well for TeamHackers

Cast... no cast. I’ve worked 12 hour nights and kept on swinging through it. Take more than that to put me down.

Attachments

• E5F3A178-A6DD-481C-98E5-D0489610404A.jpeg
    E5F3A178-A6DD-481C-98E5-D0489610404A.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 18
Oh my

Cast... no cast. I’ve worked 12 hour nights and kept on swinging through it. Take more than that to put me down.

Way to play through it...but ouch!

That’s 4 weeks ago. It is mostly normal now. Range of motion is almost all the way back. Can still jump enough to touch a 10 foot rim. Ready to start lower leg lifts on Sunday. Tired of doing pull ups and push ups.

Goodness, Heddy. That's rough looking.

That’s 4 weeks ago. It is mostly normal now. Range of motion is almost all the way back. Can still jump enough to touch a 10 foot rim. Ready to start lower leg lifts on Sunday. Tired of doing pull ups and push ups.

Good luck with the rehab. 💯

I’m ready to go now. I hit 200 balls this morning. Speed up in the mid 110s. I think I’m going to go full out Bryson mode for Vegas 😂😂

dang. I can barely touch rim on two healthy legs 😅

Haven't seen much information about it other than that. The description seemed to indicate it's a full face wedge. From the profile in the pics, looks like it is intended to fit into a profile of a more forgiving wedge

Love the look of this. And the name is brilliant.

Playing my first full round in 2 weeks tomorrow morning. I originally thought we were BYOP to The Morgan Cup this year so I bought an armlock putter to try as I was really yippy last year and my putting sucked. I have putted with it in the house through the snow and did some loft and lie adjustments with my foot (redneck I know, but a surprisingly effective way to get it right at home for yourself). It's very upright now but I have had a few chances to get out this week and putt on the green and I like what I am seeing. Directional consistency and distance consistency seems to be much better with my hands being passive. My goal is to drop my putts per round by 2 strokes this year. See the data from my last 20 rounds below.

Screenshot_20210226-154237_TheGrint.jpg

I am going to share some rounds here and track my handicap and putts per round till I get my MC sticks. From there I will share my Arcoss data from this journey.

Here is my current handicap.

Screenshot_20210226-154220_TheGrint.jpg

@DataDude the arccos data is really good. Gives you tons of info. The putter sensor can be weird and if you like to play music the link is a must.

@DataDude +1 for Arccos. The data and insights are great and it definitely help focus your game. The caddie feature (once you play enough to unlock it) is sadly, extremely accurate. Often it tells me “No dummy, you can’t make that. Club up”

Another day full of MC ponders! Thinking about this Sik Cobra partnership and what it might mean for putters in 2021... I really like Cobra getting into the putting game here for sure

@DataDude put another for Arccos. Having the data will really enrich your experience while using the Cobra clubs and make for great discussion all season as you and the teams are reviewing the equipment. Not to mention a whole lot of fun and trash talk maybe next October 😉

great info @DataDude you will love the Arccos data and Cobra Connect.

unfortunately for me all I saw from that data was

So in years past, how much trash talk has there been leading into MC week?
This is gonna be fun to follow.
I love trash talk...I just need to pick a side to ride with :cool:

So in years past, how much trash talk has there been leading into MC week?
This is gonna be fun to follow.
I love trash talk...I just need to pick a side to ride with :cool:

great info @DataDude you will love the Arccos data and Cobra Connect.

unfortunately for me all I saw from that data was

The built in sensor in the putter grip will be a game changer if Cobra keeps that going. I can't express how much I disliked the screw in sensor on the putter in particular. On the supersport 35 it's not even a thought.

Back