Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Here we go...

No dice; doesn't like the wind today.

Only 328 carry.

Rory is out BADing BAD

Pretty awesome ball from Bryson, but shades of “par 67” out there...

Nice shot Bryson...you're such a loser :ROFLMAO:

Bryson hammering that LTD off 6 tee

Nice par save there by Rory

lol Rory still longer... You can't fake distance + control in golf.

I don't blame Bryson for chasing it, and I wouldn't blame him for giving it a run this weekend on 6... but I get why he wouldn't.

Has Molinari been the same since he lost the Masters to Tiger?

Rory with some struggles on 8

Great putt chutt by Bryson for birdie

I loved Arnie. Dont forget one of the first espn funny commercials where he makes an Arnold Palmer drink, himself. And those drinks are great, grab one at the turn. You can add, is it vodka?, and get a John Daly. You can buy 40 of em at costco. tastes so good cold. And his son is a good player, but how good? is he on a tour?

Bryson didn’t put that ball in the water with the driver, but he’s in the water because of the driver. I don’t get that decision at all.

Each week, Jordan looks more comfortable...it's great to see him building confidence

Bryson is just grinding....awesome to see..he keeps going, has a real chance to take the lead today

Bryson didn’t put that ball in the water with the driver, but he’s in the water because of the driver. I don’t get that decision at all.

That's true...its an odd decision...like that he's aggressive, but he needs to know when to take a bit off of it

That's true...its an odd decision...like that he's aggressive, but he needs to know when to take a bit off of it
It would have been a fun drive, but I didn’t see the risk/reward in that scenario.

lol Rory still longer... You can't fake distance + control in golf.

I don't blame Bryson for chasing it, and I wouldn't blame him for giving it a run this weekend on 6... but I get why he wouldn't.
And yet Rory complained about his distance. Boy has he turned soft...

I know it's not new, but for some reason I find it odd to see Bryson doing a Flightscope Mevo commerical.

🤯 There’s a bomb from Bryson! What a line! 🔥

Bryson really needs to keep working on the wedge game..that drive was amazing! and then...not so much

Bryson really needs to keep working on the wedge game..that drive was amazing! and then...not so much

yeah that 2nd shot was no good. looked like many of us after bombing a drive haha

yeah his wedge game has been suspect at best. wasted the drive

Back