Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 291 58.9%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.2%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
Broke out the ole Clicgear for the first round of the year. Still one of the best golf purchases I've made.

Booked a tee time Wednesday after work, and this week starts #ThursdayNightMensLeague as well.
Clicgear going to be used for both!

I've put on some weight, I need to start walking again. At least until it gets unbearably hot again.

I've put on some weight, I need to start walking again. At least until it gets unbearably hot again.
been using my clicgear 4.0 since fall, pretty much twice a week. I am looking to upgrade to a follow trolley, hopefully before summer heat starts. Plan to continue walking as much as possible.

I’ll use mine if I’m playing a relatively flat course, but my home course is extremely hilly, so I tend to carry on my back, as I hate pushing the damn cart up hills and being dragged by the cart down hills.

I love my clicgear. My wife and son got carts for Christmas, so the cart-gang is all set.

I joined the push cart crew last year, I love it. It takes that weight of the bag off your shoulders and you can carry more in your bag and i feel like it makes the game that much better. You get to walk and save money without having that late round fatigue as much.

I really don't mind walking, but carrying a bag on hilly New England courses kinda... well, sux. That and a couple of compressed discs mean that the pushcart is a welcome accessory for those days i feel like walking. I really do feel like i'm more focused and into the round, when walking.... anyone else get that?

i'm lost if I'm forced to ride and the hilly or long green to tee courses do force my hand at times. I have a super nice course within 1 mile of my house and I play with friends most weekends 63 miles away. Friends and a course that can be walked are the attraction.

Walked 18 today and I’m a bit sore as it’s been awhile.
485ADC60-D9EA-440E-935B-BAB9A6D59FC1.jpeg

I know a lot of you love your Clicgear push carts. Since the pandemic began I haven't seen them available anywhere. I know demand for pushcarts rose due to the pandemic. But is there more going on? Even their website seems dormant with a 2020 copyright and no updates.

Nice elevation change there. That seems like a long course to walk.
A lot of the greens are elevated so I think that is where the floors come in. It is a nice layout and walkers can save steps from green to next tee with some shortcuts.

Last edited:
I know a lot of you love your Clicgear push carts. Since the pandemic began I haven't seen them available anywhere. I know demand for pushcarts rose due to the pandemic. But is there more going on? Even their website seems dormant with a 2020 copyright and no updates.
I know last year they where constantly sold out of them. Just to many wanting to walk because of not being able to share carts.
If you are looking for one, I know Golf USA in Manhattan KS has a couple on the floor.(I was just there a couple days ago) You could call, I'm sure they would ship it.

Now that courses are packed and no longer can ride and play 18 in under 2 hrs, I’m thinking about getting a push cart. Are Tour Trek or Bag Boy any good ? Thinking about one with 4 wheels.

Played today, misty rain/drizzle. Best round of my year by a lot. Cup holder in use, umbrella holder in use, seat attachment in use.

I've walked every round this year, 6 I think in total. Next week walking one and riding one in consecutive days.

If it's not raining hard, and not over 92 degrees, I'm in how humidity Virginia, I'm walking, unless the course is really hilly or they didn't allow it.

Great day today!

Today I saw someone walking the course I joined, which I thought was crazy/impossible! I’m going to have to try it with the Clicgear!

I detest those things. Could never put one in my vehicle due to all the grass clippings and mud. Also, for me, pushing one of those baby strollers around is more work than carrying.

I detest those things. Could never put one in my vehicle due to all the grass clippings and mud. Also, for me, pushing one of those baby strollers around is more work than carrying.
Oh man it’s been a godsend for my back, neck, and shoulders! The mess in the car isn’t fun, but it’s worth it.

Year three of my big max blade quattro and still enjoy it. I try to walk as much as I can, so having a good push cart is a must!

Now that courses are packed and no longer can ride and play 18 in under 2 hrs, I’m thinking about getting a push cart. Are Tour Trek or Bag Boy any good ? Thinking about one with 4 wheels.

I had a bag boy quad xl and thought it was great. My only complaint was my bag would rotate a bit. But if you have a bag boy bag already, there is top lock in and that is something I wish my current cart could do with my bag.

You gotta get a trunk liner. So nice to take it out Dump off any debris and then hose it down. Put it back in. No vacuuming the trunk at all.

Pushed 36 holes yesterday and have another 18 today. My CG 3.5 worked out great all day. Have another 18 today and the CG will be in use

Oh man it’s been a godsend for my back, neck, and shoulders! The mess in the car isn’t fun, but it’s worth it.

Agree with you here. For years, I carried my own clubs and enjoyed it. Because of concerns over back issues (herniated and bulging disc), I went with a pull cart for the last couple seasons. Working out well for me.

As far as the mess in the car, I just put an old sheet down and shake the dirt and grass off of it when needed.

Dying to make the inaugural run with my new Caddytek. While it stands patiently in the corner of my office like a good little soldier, i am struggling to get out. Only the second weekend courses have been open and its raining all weekend, :mad:. Previous weekend was invested in opening our cabin so didn't have an opportunity then. Hopefully before the end of this week!

Back