Caption This Contest 5/3/11

Which restaraunt do I prowl next...?

AHHH...BALD Eagle...now i get it....

"I wonder when Sean Foley will make our relationship FaceBook official?"

TC is the new shaft guy?! I'll show him a shaft!

"Stupid Tiger Woods: My Swing app. It always tells me I'm swinging wrong."

Agreed with previous posts - this is going to be really hard to judge.

Some really good entries so far.

Another party at Spitzers! Hope I don't hurt my neck again this time...

Damn, I cant remember the name of girl I met at the gym the other day....started with an M...

LMBO! HAHAHHAHAHAHA! win

Angry Birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wish Charlie Sheen would stop texting me about buying some Tiger Blood."

"I told you i could not talk or text today until this golf tournament was over" - Tiger

"But, tigger-pooh i need you to pick me up, my shift is over and, i dont have a ride. C'mon tigger-pooh i dont want to be stranded at "the gold club" all day. I will do that thing you like when we get to my apartment". - Bambi

"Ok babe i will fake another neck injury or think of something to get outta here, HE!L I'm 17 strokes outta the lead anyway. I deserve a massage" - Tiger

Tiger talking to himself- "Man, i gotta quit messin with these dam@ strippers." to Stevie "Hey, Stevie get an official down here then go start the Buick, my neck is acting up again"

Come on Butch, I'm sorry, now please answer the phone.

From Elin: Seal Team 6 is coming for you next...

Following his terrible performance on the greens during the final round at Augusta, Tiger instituted a new confidence-building mechanism into his putting routine: playing the original "Golf" Nintendo game on his new forged iphone.

This is soooo awesome. I can type stuff to chicks and have it say "I tapa'ed that"...like "I tapped that". Which is cool, 'cuz I really did tap that, and that, and that, and that, and that

"Please??? I really am TIGER WOODS - I swear"..

"wonder if I'm too late for the THP outing"

"Maybe Candy knows where I left my shades?"

@BubbaWatson is now following me on Twitter

"It's so much easier to delete Contacts with this iPhone!"

" E-Z Putt app. says it breaks right Stevie."

Back