The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
snooki.jpg

Dangit snooki.

WTF is that thing? She's all out of proportion, does that pass for hot in Canada?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

WTF is that thing? She's all out of proportion, does that pass for hot in Canada?

It doesn't pass for hot here, but since she's an American on an insanely popular show in America, I would say your country men are the once finding her hot.

It's all relative. Compared to how she used to look she's hot. And after a few JB specials shed look like a super model.

The only thing illproportioned is the poof.

And her chest...and her head...in relation to the rest of her.

Sorry breeze I seriously have never watched the show, ever. Most Americans are...well :$

It's all relative. Compared to how she used to look she's hot. And after a few JB specials shed look like a super model.

Haha. I hate that show, but she doesn't look half bad in that pic. She has slimmed and doesn't look like a little chunkster anymore.

Technically thainer lives in America right now.. so he isn't our kind anymore. That does not pass for hot. None of the girls on Jersey Shore are hot.

Walking 18 and then 8 hours of work just ran a show on my legs today.. I am so dead.

And her chest...and her head...in relation to the rest of her.

Sorry breeze I seriously have never watched the show, ever. Most Americans are...well :$

No apologies needed, I've never seen the show either.

I hate the show too. It's just pure stupid.

Its team paradise's favorite show though, Belbin thinks he's the situation, always taking video's with his shirt off.

The boss watches it religiously and is always trying to tell me what's happening, especially when they were over in South Beach...I pretty much just give her the visual facepalm and she stops...of course she does the same when I talk golf so its fair.

:O You're stupid, stupid.

Maybe it's just age generations but I just love all the beefcake on that show.

FIFY ....

That little bird has been chirping today and the stuff is very cool. Product testing, contests and more. He is very knowledgeable.

That little bird has been chirping today and the stuff is very cool. Product testing, contests and more. He is very knowledgeable.

I really like it when the bird chirps!

Bird Bird Bird...Bird is the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back