Recent content by Kent01putt

1. K

The 60 and over Thread

I said I know 50 guys and SOME are sandbaggers and I am not from nowhere. I gave 1 real exsample.
  2. K

The 60 and over Thread

I should have said some are sandbaggers. I read a lot of forums but commenting I should have said some are baggers. No I do not belong to any club down there. No I never complained because it never helps or changes the situation. Yes 30 only on this forum, but I read everyday. I have commented...
  3. K

The 60 and over Thread

So you know I never complained. But when 25 people object about the the guys cap you know there is an issue. You are right it was a MG. They also reduced him to a 5 ca and he still won. No complains excpet for by him I never complained. 25 other people did. They reduced him to a 5 an he still...
  4. K

The 60 and over Thread

Your club was banned due too HDCP's being out of line. I know one guy who was a 4 for ever and came to our MM as an 11. I have known this guy for 20 years. I know 50 members at Barefoot. Most are sandbaggers. Sorry to be so blunt.
  5. K

The 60 and over Thread

The rating is 69.8. Of the 83 recordable(thru July) scores this year all are between 77 and 82 except a couple lower and a couple higher. My chin is basically a flat line. Yoga twice a week and one workout during golf season. Three workouts a week from Nov 1st to Aril 15th. This has helped...
  6. K

The 60 and over Thread

After two week of my driver being on vacation it reappeared. Shot a 74 on Tuesday and a 2 under 70 yesterday. Man that dropped my cap to a 4. I really don't think I am a 4. Playing from 6300 yds. I feel lucky to be healthy enough to have shot my age 4 times this year.
  7. K

The 60 and over Thread

Shot my age today with a 1under 71. First time for this.
  8. K

Carry Distance 200+ yds ???

I think the real question in my head is how many of these guys would be hitting whatever club they think they carry 200 yds an feel comfortable on a 200 yds pure carry to a par 3. Pins in front and you have 5 yds to spare or your in the water. No doubt guys hit 6 irons 200 sometimes but are you...
  9. K

The economics of range balls

I also work at a range. We order 55K new balls every year. Some are stolen by people. But that is replacing them after a period of time. I have watched all these kids that are there having fun and beat the daylights out of the balls.
  10. K

You are correct but you are a plus not a 20 hdcp
  11. K

Lot's of dreamers on here:cool:
  12. K

What club do you use for chipping?

I find that the closer to the ground I keep the ball the easier it is to control the distance. I chip with anything from a 7i to a 52* I have a 58 that I use often when absolutely required. When I see high HDPCers use the more lofted clubs, their not the best results on a regular bases. That...
  13. K

2022 Round Count Thread

#136 today plus 6 more scrambles
  14. K

The 60 and over Thread

I will be 71 next week. Yoga(2X) and working out 3 times a week with a BowFlex have been the answer to gaining back distance this year. The BowFlex is a dream come true. It never yanks my joints, just a steady pull or strength. I feel much better this year then any of the last four years. Gained...
  15. K

Solo Golf Trip?

One thing I have done in the past was go to the PGA store and see the the people in the lobby. They can set you up with a lot of places the day before you want to play. They seem to always have openings somewhere as they have a list of like a 100 courses.
Back