Spank818
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Spankward... DUDE its on again. The champions course cant handle the FUBUKI
    Im headed to Golf Galaxy today... 60% off of shafts. Im not sure if I've seen Fubuki but Ill keep an eye out for ya.
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! I checked the ATTAS and it's up there in $$$. May have to wait a bit before I think of purchasing. Other than that... SPANK!!!!!!!!
    Yup! All light wear, so 2 bathing suits :) a few shorts, 1 dress, a skirt or two, a few pairs of flip flops, 1 hoodie, 1 pair of capris (which cover the long pants thing) and tons of tank tops and thats it :wink: I just need to charge my digital camera and have an underwater disposable camera ready :good:
    The Florida Outing trip, I'll be paying the deposit when we get back from Hawaii (that covers my 2 night stays) and he'll pay for his own when we check out and we'll each get our own airfare. Like I'll buy mine and his and he'll give me money for his share and vice versa. I'm not quite ready for Hawaii yet, still have to pack but that is what tomorrow is for :)
    you ever seen that movie "team america"? those little arabs running around, all they say is "durka durka", it's hilarious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back