The 2021 Mizuno Experience

It's hard to take "Vosh by a Million" seriously after what happened last time.

Also, I'm like a 3.8 now based on the new handicap system we're using, I've got strokes!
We are using GHIN.

And so it begins….

Courses are in amazing shape right now. Cannnnnottt wait for this. Going to be a blast.

trueblue twice issolid as well. There’s so many angles and ways to play it, you almost have to get a redo/second chance at it to fully appreciate it.

The important question, is whether you'll be riding the bikes, or taking carts like pleebs.

True Blue on the bikes is so fun.

Also, @Canadan…..

Night golf? ;)

I need some night golf in my life.

Also, I need to find my favorite picture of you, sitting on a green in Florida, at night, with a flag + cup in hand.
Bahahahahaha! CLASSIC.

Just because a car needs the tires rotated doesn't mean it's gone bad.

But it's fine. I'm not worried about your 1.7 index at all.

Lol.. You shouldn't be..

The worst part about talking to much trash is typically I end up being Edward Norton in Fight club and just punching myself in the face over and over...

The important question, is whether you'll be riding the bikes, or taking carts like pleebs.

True Blue on the bikes is so fun.
I am down for the bikes but it will probably be harder to do live posting from them without falling over and giving the others an amusing photo to post 🤣. Seriously though that would be fun but I hope they have USB ports for charging purposes.

Hmmmm

4D557886-2AE4-4723-B788-2C3BCB4990DD.jpeg

Back