Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

I have the 14 gram weight forward and the 6 gram weight in the back. I have a problem with too much spin and this seems to do the trick. Does anyone else see a big difference when you swap weights? I almost want to try the 18 gram weight in the front....

I have the 14 gram weight forward and the 6 gram weight in the back. I have a problem with too much spin and this seems to do the trick. Does anyone else see a big difference when you swap weights? I almost want to try the 18 gram weight in the front....
Weight forward definitely makes a difference in my testing and experience

Super curious to see what Cobras next driver move is....

I would think that they would do a very similar design with some tweaks. Such a solid club.

we got a full rundown of most of the next gen productson our last trip to CA and this is going to be a very fun release season.

I still believe this is one of the best drivers released recently and it found its way into a lot of golfers’ Bags

I would think that they would do a very similar design with some tweaks. Such a solid club.
Guess it will sort of show how risky they are, as you would certainly expect the next one to be very similar. Given the success of course. I hope they knock another one out of the park. Having great options is always fun.

we got a full rundown of most of the next gen productson our last trip to CA and this is going to be a very fun release season.

I still believe this is one of the best drivers released recently and it found its way into a lot of golfers’ Bags
Looking forward to seeing how to budget for next year.

I still love my F9. Last week I hit a great drive and then tried my friend’s new ping. I felt as though I made an equally good swing and ended up 10 yards behind. To be fair, all the top brands perform well for me but the sound makes the difference for me.
I can see Cobra including adjustable/moveable weights; either having to replace weights like the old TM R7 or a slide like newer current models. I don’t know if this would lead to better performance over F9 but I am sure whatever they come out with will catch my attention.

My only complaint is that you cannot change the lie without changing the loft of the club.... I still love the driver regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot wait to see how they top this one - going to be a tall ask - considering the head shaft combo is the best one I’ve ever gamed

Pondering plugging a ProForce V3 Black into the F9 as an inexpensive tinker. Or Ventus... that would be fun

I tried this head with the helium x-stiff shaft over the weekend and saw some good ball flights. Not sure if it can knock the evenflow blue out of the bag but it did perform well.

Added a Smoke yellow into the mix. This should be a fun combo to hit.

The F9 was SUPER popular at the local golf shop. It really shocked the owner enough that he tried it out. Guess what is in his bag now?

I'm loving this driver. When my swing is acting right, I'm seeing the ball flight that I want and I'm maxing out trackman numbers with my swing speed. The shape, the color, the feel, and the performance of this driver has been mind-blowing.

I think I've said it every year I've owned a Cobra driver but I don't know how they can make a better driver.
This driver killed my club ho-ing days.

I think I've said it every year I've owned a Cobra driver but I don't know how they can make a better driver.
This driver killed my club ho-ing days.

.....until their next release :ROFLMAO:

I really like my F9. I was at GG killing time the other day, swung the G410, which had better dispersion, and the Epic Flash. Both confirmed I made the right choice, for me, in going with the F9.

Giving it a whirl
5edafa0720fb9263ac38f31d18a5d519.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.....until their next release :ROFLMAO:

Man, FOMO is so strong in the golf world!! I will resist as much as I can!!
Cobra releases are always exciting because it's hard to pinpoint what they will unveil.

There are so many good drivers this year. Out of all of them, the F9 feels the very best to me, and it is not close. It is such a fun club to swing.

I saw some silly distance today from the F9. The combination of fast driver and hard ground is a great combo

Does anybody have a spare 18g weight laying around they'd like to sell? I know I can get one from Cobra for $25 (plus shipping), but thought I would check in here.

Pics of the new model were floating around IG today. Rumor was Cobra asked the OP to remove them.

Won’t have to wait long. Embargo is some time in Nov.

Back