Review Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

Pink is Velocity LD30, Orang is Velocity D30+, different models, both driver. With Kinetixx there’s no tipping, so they have driver and fairway models which are different.

Awesome. I read their build guidelines. Pretty cool how matter of fact and this is how to use our product it is.

Awesome. I read their build guidelines. Pretty cool how matter of fact and this is how to use our product it is.
It really is kind of refreshing, it’s pretty cut and dry :ROFLMAO:

They’re curing. Will cut and grip tomorrow! Going to go 47.5” and 45”

They’re curing. Will cut and grip tomorrow! Going to go 47.5” and 45”
Cured, gripped, ready to go into the ST-X.....if not for the deluge of rain. Frick.

Black with Pink Lettering on the way.....

Hahaha, wait till you see it in person. :love:
They turned around my order in minutes...It was insane...Now the tracking following...Ha

They turned around my order in minutes...It was insane...Now the tracking following...Ha
Kinetixx is as fast as I’ve seen....the UPS on the other hand.....

Kinetixx has sharp packaging 💥
5037E9CF-0E2A-4B6C-9A6D-7B1337C9A8BC.jpeg

I have been working with the launch TP shaft. This shaft is very interesting. So far we are not getting along. But I think that is just because it needs some tuning.

I am guessing that this shaft being uber counter balanced has much to do with that. I need to swing weight it and see what it is.

another thing is that butt end of this shaft is really big. The mid sized grip I put on it feel like oversized.

so a little lead tape if needed to get the swing weight right and a standard sized grip may make a huge difference...

Get that sky blue beauty out of her cage! :LOL:

Shafts have been freed. Not sure if the daylight left here will do them justice... tinkering.

Built the LD to 47.5, taking it for a debut tomorrow at the practice rounds for my HS girls regional :LOL:

Shaft beat the adaptor to finish line. Check out that cool head over they included. Now wait on MC RadspeedXB to come get Velocitized....20210421_115951.jpg

Woah momma. What a debut.

The feel is....very real, and very live.

Did tinker with 45 and the 47.5, there was an almost 5mph ball speed difference on average between the two..... 👀

This is the one I chose - D30+ in Sky Blue. MY iPhone is doing a poor job picking up colors and focus, the graphics are really sharp in person.

thumbnail_IMG_9700.jpg

This was the ST-X w/ D30+ Velocity today in the 40 degree nonsense morning weather :ROFLMAO:
A8413E28-2DDF-4478-91B7-E22090819C91.jpeg

MOAR VELOCITY!

F6B17768-0A51-4026-BA3B-9DA0910CCF49.jpeg60746FAD-EE36-437C-9C15-7D1E9EB005B7.jpeg

Back