COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

They did do a good job of hiding it.
picking nits, i wished they hid the tungsten weights a bit more but love seeing the lattice

picking nits, i wished they hid the tungsten weights a bit more but love seeing the lattice
You've seen a few of these which one will you choose?

All in on the Stingray-40 on order day. Cannot wait to get this in my hands.

You've seen a few of these which one will you choose?
I saw the Stingray-40 and the two sport models in person. Playing around with them that day the stingray was my preferred over the sport models as I was really enjoying the long yet slender alignment aid.

Seeing the whole line I'm torn between the Nova-40 and the Grandsport. If the steel base and aluminum cover had wrapped a little more around the back bumpers it would be the Grandsport for sure. I like the clean look of the Nova compared to the Supernova. The Supernova looks a bit busy for my personal taste. Plus Jose's description of how the Nova felt a bit lighter in hand compared to the Supernova makes me think that will be the better one for me.

Woohoo!

I've been talking about a putter fitting for a while now, if/when these hit Club Champion it will happen sooner rather than later.

The SIK face is also something that has me intrigued. Agera or Vintage Nova for me.

I need to know if I can pick up a ball with that thing :ROFLMAO:
I can report back as soon as its in my possession! You'll have to remind me since I generally use my hands to pick up the ball :ROFLMAO:

I don't usually get really excited about putters but that Grandsport-35 has me dreaming of a new putter. There's nothing I don't like about it. The good-looking headcover is a bonus.

That Agera has me considering a putter upgrade. I thought it was the one safe slot in the bag, but man idk now.

Nice write up @ddec

Stumbled across the Grandsport 35, Vintage 45 and the Agera today. The Grandsport was my favorite. Albeit a bit too heavy for my liking it was an extremely stable blade. The SIK face felt extremely good. Not insert soft and not super firm either. The Grandsport remenind me of a beefier version of a Scotty notchback or a Toulon Columbus.

138205F4-4630-4DEC-B316-5C9E5611D621.jpegA7B2BC9A-EF02-4733-BCF6-4D0BF448BF64.jpeg75FAF40B-7BD1-4546-BDA0-0EDE2956D435.jpeg647A949B-3DD9-4C1B-A8A7-3A445824BBD3.jpeg

Last edited:
Those really don’t look half bad in hand. Awesome to find them already in stores too!

Stumbled across the Grandsport 35, Vintage 45 and the Agera today. The supersport was my favorite. Albeit a bit too heavy for my liking it was an extremely stable blade. The SIK face felt extremely good. Not insert soft and not super firm either. The Grandsport remenind me of a beefier version of a Scotty notchback or a Toulon Columbus.

Might have to go hunting in stores soon...

SuperNova 35 inch.

That Stingray-40 has me super pondering a mallet. As someone who struggles with consistency of setup putting, I feel like the Sik putter face will help improve distance control, so I'm very intrigued.

So this is probably a good question for the Morgan Cup Q+A session, but how does the face react if you hit your putt right on the point where the lofts change by a degree? I’m not sure how much surface area of the putter face impacts the ball during a stroke but been curious about that.
Any thoughts?

Question.
Can the 35” putter be lengthened 3/4”?
I’m not sure how the sensor / grip would affect it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Question.
Can the 35” putter be lengthened 3/4”?
I’m not sure how the sensor / grip would affect it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup. Grip comes off like any other grip. Add extension, put grip back on.

PXL_20210122_032836743.jpg

Reactions: jkj
Cool concept and with designs that are already proven, have at it!

So this is probably a good question for the Morgan Cup Q+A session, but how does the face react if you hit your putt right on the point where the lofts change by a degree? I’m not sure how much surface area of the putter face impacts the ball during a stroke but been curious about that.
Any thoughts?
Interesting question. No clue the true answer, but never noticed any "weird" rolls in hundreds and hundreds of putts with the Supersport.
In fact, more consistent than any putter I've ever had.

Interesting question. No clue the true answer, but never noticed any "weird" rolls in hundreds and hundreds of putts with the Supersport.
In fact, more consistent than any putter I've ever had.
Good to hear. My guess is the radius of the ball relative to the change in angle renders it not a factor but was thinking it through.

Last edited:
wow, what a launch. they aren't messing around

Back