Search results for query: *

1. Xarraan

FS: Odyssey X Act Chipper

Right handed, 37 degree and length, standard lie. No trade interests. $80 shipped CONUS. PayPal
  2. Xarraan

WTB 2014 Callaway Masters Coin.

It's the only one I don't have. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  3. Xarraan

FS Bertha Mini 12° RH Reg flex

Standard Length, Kuro Rage TiNi shaft with a new Lamkin Wrap Tech grip. Comes with headcover and tool $210 shipped CONUS - No trade interest
  4. Xarraan

WTB Amp 3 Wood club or shaft

Regular flex right handed need either the entire thing or a shaft with the appropriate adapter. Mine broke and I need a replacement.
  5. Xarraan

FS (13) Lamkin UTX Wrap Grips

Black with Blue cap. Standard size. $70 Shipped CONUS
  6. Xarraan

Buying from IR13 will not raise your ire

My shaft arrived today. shipping was fast and as my first purchase from a THP memeber I couldn't be happier.
  7. Xarraan

WTB X Hot Driver adapter for a .335 shaft

Building a shaft for a friend as a gift.
  8. Xarraan

Push cart

I've decided to start walking next season at a local course that is pretty flat and not going to kill me. So I need thoughts on some different carts.
  9. Xarraan

Going to my first PGA event tomorrow

Any rules or anything else I should expect and be mindful of?
  10. Xarraan

FS: THP items.

I hate to need to do this but I need the money. For sale is 3 THP items. Paypal and shipped CONUS. I'm not looking for anything in trade. Both head covers sold. Lastly is the THP ball marker from Tin Cup War Eagle had made. $30 shipped. Any questions feel free to PM me.
  11. Xarraan

Finally broke 100

Finally it has happened. 47/47. I ended up with a snowman on the 18 after I got caught in a deep bunker and took 3 tries to get out. Mods, I couldn't fine the breaking 100 thread feel free to dump it in there
  12. Xarraan

Cobra Tour Trusty

They are finally releasing this club. Rickie inspired stamping
  13. Xarraan

First Lesson on Thursday

I'm excited and nervous. I'm not sure if I can be helped as big as I am. But I will go in with my head held high. If they can get me off the tee without taking a penalty stroke ill consider it a win.
  14. Xarraan

WTB: AMP 5W Reg flex

Not sure if anyone has one they are looking to unload or not.
  15. Xarraan

My apologies to Josh and Morgan

This is going to be lengthy. I was excited to pay for my AC invitational. In my excitement I typed golfergal@hackersparadise.con instead of .com. I quickly canceled after Morgan told me she hasn't gotten my conformation payment. I sent the new one and made sure I typed it correctly. Fast...
  16. Xarraan

Putter Pool Golf

Just came across this article and felt like sharing http://m.gizmodo.com/5976414/putter-pool-brilliantly-merges-two-of-the-worlds-laziest-sports
  17. Xarraan

Global Golf R1 giveaway

http://www.globalgolf.com/survey/survey.aspx#divContest Sign up for a chance at the new driver
  18. Xarraan

Getting married on Saturday

My big day is almost here. I get to marry my best friend and I'm excited. I thought I would be getting nervous by now but so far I'm holding up. I have to deal with a few family members who dislike me and don't like our age difference. Me being 33 and her 25. Besides that she was the one who...
  19. Xarraan

Fowler

So I defended him last night on twitter when some golf guy ranted about him having a contest on his twitter during a hurricane. I said the damn thin is right over me and I don't see a reason not to have a contest. Well regardless if I won or not I got a DM from Rickie asking for my address so he...
  20. Xarraan

GolfTEC fitting

I'm thinking about booking a session for a fitting. I want to finally see what I should be using for irons and possibly a shaft fitting for my Driver. I looked on their site and and can't get an idea on cost. I'm looking at getting a new set of Cobra irons and I don't want to screw up buying a...
Back