Search results for query: *

1. E

Stewart Q Follow Golf Bag Question

Question to all you Stewart Golf Follow users. I initially used a light Sun Mountain 2.5 bag, but that was a disaster as the bag was too light and the cart was just moving wildly around at times making turns. I switched to a Sun Mountain C130 cart bag, and the extra weight has been fantastic...
  2. E

TM Spider EX

Has anyone tried the newly released Spider EX? Would love any thoughts and feedback, including comparisons to the Spider X and Two-Ball Ten. Thanks!
  3. E

Poor smash factor

I’ve been able to increase my swing speed from the mid 90s to the 103-106 range. But frustratingly, I haven’t seen much increases in ball speed and thus distance. Here are a few screenshots of stats. These balls were generally in the fairway, with the 106 mph drive right rough but playable. A...
  4. E

Perfect Practice Putting Matt

Would love any reviews on this aid. Looks like it makes a lot of sense to see how true you are rolling it and backswing. But two questions. Can you set it up on wall to wall carpeting or does it need to be on hardwood floors. And how portable is it. Can I put it down and take it back up every...
  5. E

Gapping Questions on New Z585 Irons

So I recently changed out my Bertha 19 SGI irons for Srixon Z585s. I did notice my yardages change fairly significantly lower, but I also know my Berthas had much stronger lofts. Here is my gapping analysis, with lofts and yardages. The Bertha yardages are accurate, and I'm still trying to...
  6. E

SunMountain 4.5 vs. 2.5

I've been carrying a lot this season which has been great, using a SM 4.5 bag. I love the bag, but it's not particularly great carrying that bag for 18 holes in 95 degree weather. Has anyone switched to the 2.5 from the 4.5? I think the actual weight difference is something closer to 2.5-3...
  7. E

Callaway Epic Flash Shaft Question

After ten years, I finally moved on from my trusted R7. I was hitting it about 250 yards, using a stiff shaft and a swing speed around 95 (spin rates in the 2500 range good launch angle). I was fit into an Epic Flash, project x evenflow green regular shaft. My launch angle on the flash was good...
  8. E

Irons - Callaway Diablo Edge vs. Mizuno MX1000 vs. Taylor Made R9

Have just started reading the reviews and the posts...love the site. So after 10 years, I'm back in the market for new irons (drivers too, but that's later). I play to a 15, although the number of rounds I play has decreased a lot recently (from 10-20 rounds to now 5 +/- rounds a year)...
Back