Search results for query: *

1. aggiesam1983

For Sale Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 (Current Version)

35” shaft, original headcover plus an extra aftermarket headcover. Excellent condition, played 3-4 months. $300 shipped CONUS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. aggiesam1983

For Sale Garmin Approach S62

Mint in box with screen protector, Garmin Approach S62. Includes manual and charging cable. Asking price reduced to SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. aggiesam1983

Oklahoma City Area Players?

I think it would be fun to get a group of OKC area players together for a round before it gets cold. Anybody in the area up for it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. aggiesam1983

For Sale Mizuno MP-20 HMB 2 iron & 3 iron

Great condition Mizuno MP-20 HMB 2 iron & 3 iron. N. S. Modus 3 Tour120 stiff shaft. Both are sold, thank you
  5. aggiesam1983

For Sale Bettinardi BB29 35”

Bettinardi BB29 35” with original headcover. Excellent condition, see photos. $160 shipped in the US Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. aggiesam1983

Moved to Mizuno JPX921 Forged

Back in the day I played Wilson Staff blades and the moved to Titleist in 1997. I have played nothing but Titleist irons since 1997 but that is now changing. I traded in my Titleist irons on Thursday and bought my first NEW set of irons in over forty years! I hit Titleist T100S, Mizuno JPX921...
  7. aggiesam1983

FS Garmin Approach G80

I have a one year old Garmin Approach G80 that I would like to sell, $275 shipped. Comes with box, manual, all the stuff that comes with it when purchased new. I have not sold anything on this forum but if you want to check my eBay rating it is andrsnsm. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. aggiesam1983

FS Garmin Approach S60

I have a one year old Garmin Approach S60 that I would like to sell, $180 shipped. I did not keep the box but includes the watch, charger, instruction manual. Updated and reset to factory settings. I have not sold anything on this forum but if you want to check my eBay rating it is andrsnsm...
  9. aggiesam1983

2020 Titleist Driver Rumors??

Is anyone hearing any rumors on new Titleist drivers? The TS2 & TS3 came out two years ago and my local shop believes they will release new Drivers this Fall although they believe it will be pushed back to November. I am curious if Titleist will be changing their technology similar to the...
  10. aggiesam1983

2020 Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I am selling my like new, used two rounds, 2020 Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2. This putter is 35” in length and includes the Scotty headcover. I decided I wanted a Squareback instead so I need to sell this one. And it’s gone. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. aggiesam1983

My Pet Peeves in Golf....

I just want to vent a little about my pet peeves in golf so here I go: Fix your pitch marks on the greens, people, it is not that difficult. I bet I fix my pitch mark and at least five others on EVERY green, this is unacceptable and rude. If you are so lazy that you cannot fix your pitch...
  12. aggiesam1983

Budget Golf Discount Code?

I can't find the Budget Golf discount code, can you help a fella out?
  13. aggiesam1983

Hey Okies (and N. Texans)!

https://www.idealgolfer.com/dallas-fort-worth/4892829-the-territory-golf-and-country-club If you aren’t familiar with The Territory it is awesome! A friend and I have already purchased round and a few more will likely purchase. It would be great to get two or three groups together for a round...
  14. aggiesam1983

Great Deal on Titleist AP1 718 at BG

4-PW + GW for $549 and the Hackers15 coupon code works! Your price $467. https://www.budgetgolf.com/titleist-718-ap1-irons-8-piece-steel.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. aggiesam1983

Cobra F9 Driver, Huh, Go Figure

So I have taken my Titleist 917D to a local shop to compare against TaylorMade M5 and M5 drivers. After many shots in the simulator I got no benefit with the TaylorMade drivers. Callaway Epic Flash, no benefit. Titleist TS drivers, no benefit. Cobra F9? More consistent and longer than the rest...
  16. aggiesam1983

Talk Me Out of a TaylorMade Driver!

I currently play with a Titleist 917D2 10.5 degree driver and play it okay with an average of 284 yards but I am pining for a TaylorMade M5 Tour driver in place of the Titleist. This would be the only club in my bag that is not a Titleist so I kind of feel like I need to step out of my fanboy...
  17. aggiesam1983

Most Holes Played in A Single Day?

Years ago I played in a charity event that raised money based on the number of holes played. That day I play 108 holes (6 full rounds). I’m curious what is the most you good folks have played in a single day. I tuckered out before I wanted to that day and had to wait to make my way through...
  18. aggiesam1983

Pro V1 Practice Balls

Anybody play them? Not in competition but just out playing when it doesn’t matter. Titleist says same ball same performance, just a cosmetic flaw so they stamp Practice on them. I picked up a couple of dozen at Walmart for $28.88 each and they look great. They are all Pro V1X but I like both...
  19. aggiesam1983

Course Review The International

Check out the International from the “Tiger Tees”, looks easy enough, right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  20. aggiesam1983

Review Scotty Is In The Bag

I finally purchased a Scotty Cameron putter and I am looking forward to playing it on Sunday. Just stopped at club and putted some with it and made the first putt attempted, about twenty feet, and the last two which were about thirty feet. One thing I noticed is that I like the feel better...
Back