10,000,000 Posts - Feb 3 Update

Reframmellator

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A slow finish to the week got us to 15,223 posts. We look to get to 10,000,000 later in the fourth quarter rather than sooner.

1707251291302.png

1707251418815.png

Thanks for the data!

Usually optimistic....but this is not looking good.

So much for JB's birthday. Where's @War Eagle when you need him?

We need more posts!

christopher walken snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

will ferrell cowbell GIF

Well damn. You couldn't have posted this data on Monday?

Just past the halfway point for the week and we’re at 6,372 posts. The second half of the week is typically slower, so we’re looking bad at this point. May not get over THP’s Mendoza Line of 14,000.

Just past the halfway point for the week and we’re at 6,372 posts. The second half of the week is typically slower, so we’re looking bad at this point. May not get over THP’s Mendoza Line of 14,000.
We need some action!

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

spoiler alert episode 3 GIF

We’ve got work to do!!!

Love the reference to the former Pirates Shortstop and .215 career hitter. :LOL:

I've been unexpectedly busy at work.

I can do better.

I've been unexpectedly busy at work.

I can do better.
You are over 100,000 so you already would have over 1% of the 10 million posts once we get there.
Cheers Toast GIF by SHOWTIME

Its february. Thats my excuse

We just need some more equipment releases clearly. Everyone head to the Tour Edge articles from yesterday's launch and blow those threads up

You are over 100,000 so you already would have over 1% of the 10 million posts once we get there.
Cheers Toast GIF by SHOWTIME
That 100k milestone was fun. Honestly, didnt think I would get there, but here I am.

We just need some more equipment releases clearly. Everyone head to the Tour Edge articles from yesterday's launch and blow those threads up
Heck, just some good ole diving into any and all equipment threads by people would lead one heck of a rally!

Back