15,000......really?

Forum Name Change?

• Total voters
Congrats on the milestone. I always vote for keeping things the same. I have a buddy who changed his last name when he got married. I still haven't gotten used to it. I hate change I guess. LOL.

Congrats on the milestone. I always vote for keeping things the same. I have a buddy who changed his last name when he got married. I still haven't gotten used to it. I hate change I guess. LOL.
he changed his last name????? pffffffft

Keep it the same.

Keep it!

I do remember PinSlayer though, coming in hot!

I have thought about changing my forum name, but then I realize I have the best forum name ever, chuckle to myself and move on to more important things.

Personally I think you stay with what you made most of these posts as, I am an old fashioned type of guy.

I get easily confused when people change user names I would say keep it the same.

Keep it the same buddy! I’ve wanted to change my forum name as well, but decided against it!
It’s been a good few years & glad to have enjoyed a few rounds of golf with you up in Ohio!!!

Here is to the next 15,000...

Keep it....I like it !

Congrats on 15K! Impressive.

I voted other... how about ImKORFnURnot

Might I refer you to the official THP Milestone thread kind sir :greenalien:

Also my vote is for Korfdaddy

I vote for keeping it the same, however if you do change i do like PinSlayer as well

@PKorf is in my THP Mount Rushmore.

Congrats!

And I vote keep it the same. πŸ‘Š

Well he is hooking me up with a free bag so maybe I’m just easily bought πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....speaking of which @Canadan i can save a spot up there for you too if the price is right....lol

KorfMonster sounds cool so I went with that. Congrats on 15K!

Well he is hooking me up with a free bag so maybe I’m just easily bought πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....speaking of which @Canadan i can save a spot up there for you too if the price is right....lol
I’ve got a Halloween sized snickers bar with your name on it.

I’ve got a Halloween sized snickers bar with your name on it.

That’s more than enough to get you up there. I love β€œfun size” stuff. My girlfriend assures me every night that the fun size can be satisfying.

I am old and fear change and think you should keep it the same

Man...

15k posts?? Where'd the time go?

I wont make this too long winded. Since first coming into THP as a new non member way back when (5 years i think?), as "PinSlayer" instead of PKorf, a lot has changed. Not only has THP changed (for the better mind you), but alot has changed in my life. THP and its members have come along with me in various facets of life. Heartache when we lost our first child at 10 weeks of pregnancy, job changes that impacted how much or how little i could participate in THP events or within the forum, the community has been there to help celebrate my family's accomplishments, it was one of the first places I took to scream from the mountain tops that my wife had gotten pregnant again. It understood the jubilation in my life when our little bundle of joy arrived in January. THP gave me several opportunities to meet what are now some of my best friends....NO....not just online friends. Literally some of my best friends. These guys know who they are and I couldnt thank THP enough for being the vehicle for those friendships to evolve. Ever since the beginning ive tried to be real, honest, blunt, non pandering, grateful, maybe a little too moody at times lol.... THP has taught me how to be more tactful than I once was.

I think one of the most interesting things THP has helped me to realize is that there are a ton of other like minded people within this community that mutually love golf, but also mutually love life and the ride it provides us all. Sure, It has a few characters that I prefer to not even interact with at times. But, the collective whole are a bunch of people that are very sincere with no hidden agendas or bs trolling. THP is special in many different ways to me on a personal level......I PROMISE if you give it the chance, you will inevitably feel the same way as i do. Enjoy it, your way...and eff the naysayers.

Thanks @GolferGal & @JB for this very special place i love to call home. Keep doin your thing and avoid all of the noise that is created by people who are jealous of what this place has become and will evolve into down the road.

PS.....15k might be time for a forum name change....

Conrats, sir! Hope to be reading you posts for a long time to come.

There’s a lot of people that β€œbelong” on Mt Rushmore......but there just weren’t enough rocks at some point ...

Back