1st Contest - 2015 Grandaddy - Callaway Great Big Bertha

1st Contest - 2015 Grandaddy - Callaway Great Big Bertha

The head weights are the same, the shaft weights are what are driving the weight classes. Fitters will not have the ability to alter headweights in the fitting environment but when the club is ordered, unless the order is very unique, we get the order as close as we can to nominal swingweight.

I've never had a driver flitting . This would be pretty cool to say the least! Good luck everybody and those who have yet to enter, better get off ya arse and on the ball! This is a rare opportunity ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry has been sent. Im not totally sure it is open to us international members but if i didnt enter i would never have the chance. Like everyone else this would be a dream come true and what an amazing birthday present it would be to see my name come up. Good luck everyone.

Entry has been sent. Im not totally sure it is open to us international members but if i didnt enter i would never have the chance. Like everyone else this would be a dream come true and what an amazing birthday present it would be to see my name come up. Good luck everyone.

it is def open to you buddy!

Entry submitted!

Only a few more days! Get on the ball folks. It's fast. It's easy and best of all it's FREE!! The freaking #Grandaddy!!!

The head weights are the same, the shaft weights are what are driving the weight classes. Fitters will not have the ability to alter headweights in the fitting environment but when the club is ordered, unless the order is very unique, we get the order as close as we can to nominal swingweight.

Well, there goes my entry. I thought you were saying there could be 4 different head weights, in addition to the different shaft weights. Oh well, maybe I will do better next contest.

Will be able to keep it close to the swing weight if you order it with a shaft cut to say 1"-1.5" shorter than standard?

Very excited! Entry has been sent!

Entry submitted!

Wrote my intial entry on a napkin on the plane I just took out to Maryland. Waited at the baggage claim to get my bags and decided to write it out and send via email.... Would be great to hear good news in a few days!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Entry Submitted. Best of luck to everyone!!

Entry submitted I hope. I'm having some email problems with my primary email account. I can receive, but not send, so sent my entry via a secondary email account and deleted the one stuck in my outbox. Fingers and toes crossed for the event of a lifetime!

Last couple days! Get your entries in. No clever tweet/vine/periscope needed. Watch a video, answer 3 questions. Simple! We should have way more entries!!!

Last couple days! Get your entries in. No clever tweet/vine/periscope needed. Watch a video, answer 3 questions. Simple! We should have way more entries!!!

Not saying I have a better chance with these questions however this ^^^^^ kind of stuff,,, really snuffed any chance I had. :beat-up: Creativity is not one of my strong points.... :act-up:

I'm betting we see multiple entry methods this year, as we have in the past.

In the end, activity activity activity...and not just in off topic :alien:

Good luck everyone. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to attend if I ended up with a spot, but will obviously be enthusiastically following along.

PGG this is horrible news! What's more important than The Grandaddy Of Them All?! Sorry to hear you won't be able to partake in the event or contests.

Not saying I have a better chance with these questions however this ^^^^^ kind of stuff,,, really snuffed any chance I had. :beat-up: Creativity is not one of my strong points.... :act-up:

I'm with you. I don't mind tweeting about it but my creativity is a 0.

Good luck everyone.

Judging from the past events those of you whom have entered are in for a once in a lifetime event, there will be swag yes, there will be fun yes, heck, there might even be some surprises along the journey but one thing's for sure, you will leave better than you arrived as a competitor, a forum member, and you'll have some great new friends that you can only gain at THP events. For those that are indifferent about entering, you have to see what all the hub bub is about at a THP event, and this is the best of the best.

Trout is right! This will be EPIC

Good luck everyone. Sadly, I wouldn't be able to attend if I ended up with a spot, but will obviously be enthusiastically following along.
I know the feeling, man. Couldn't enter last year because I couldn't have taken off work if I had gotten in.

I am In

I just entered and I am excited!

I said to my wife the other day, i need to enter the Grandaddy comp and she said is that the one you entered last year? I said sure was and ill keep entering as long as its an event.
We have nothing like any of this here in NZ so this would be an absolute dream to get into.

Back