1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Good luck all!

Best of luck gents!!!!

Good luck to those who entered.

But with all due respect, best of luck to me. Because I want in and I am not being shy about it.

Viel Gluck

All the best to those who entered...anticipation is high.

However the chips fall, can't wait to experience this event for the first time! Team member or spectator, it will be Legen- Wait for it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dary!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to wreck productivity for the week. Too amped to see who makes the cut.

Good luck all. Exciting week around here. Can't wait to see who joins the team!

The announcement might not even be today, the suspense is killer.

I saw this bumped and got excited. Lives will be changed forever!!! Good luck everyone and can't wait to see who the next teammate is.

Good luck to those who entered.

But with all due respect, best of luck to me. Because I want in and I am not being shy about it.

I'm rooting for you...but I'm rooting for me more.

I'm rooting for you...but I'm rooting for me more.

I'm rooting for you too.....but rooting for me more. :alien:

Crazy week here with this and #thecup, and the masters giveaway and and and.... Somehow I'm supposed to get actual work done? Nonsense!!!

Al was awesome to play a round with the final day. Glad he could make it in for a fitting to get the latest and greatest gear. Excited to see what the cool idea is if you can make it work.

Oh, we can make it happen.....that much should not be in question

Oh, we can make it happen.....that much should not be in question
You're the one that said "try". I have no doubt you guys can find a way to crank it up to 13 (you already hit 11 and 12 the last two years).

Good luck to everyone! Would love to meet a lot more of you than just the PNW boys!

Good luck everyone! I'm really hoping that I'm lucky enough to make the cut. If not, at least I won't have to back up my trash talk.

Good luck to all!!

Good luck everyone! One of us is going to help turn the tide!

Good luck to everyone

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

good luck everybody, even if you/I/we aren't the one picked, keep working on that game as there will be more of us chosen soon!

I know the Callaway guys love this event, but we can't be the Washington Generals to their Globetrotters and keep getting run.

Good luck everyone! Someone's life is about to change this week!

This a BIG week at THP...good luck everyone!

Got my entry in at the nick of time! Good luck to all!

Good luck! Looking forward to see who the lucky one is!

Back