2/10 - Sunday - DFW

The rate actually drops further past noon so we can do something like 12 or 12:15 if that works for everyone.

We decided what we're gonna do if we have 5? Will they let us do that?

And YOU get to hit and tweak the R1 as much as you want to!

I am looking forward to it as well.

I'm just real curious to see it perform for you. I know you have been tweaking it yourself and I want to see it perform for you. Don't get me wrong, I would love to put some swings in with it. I just would like to see what it can do for someone that has it set up correctly for them.

Any time is good for me cookie. I can work around what ever.

[/B]
If you could we would just ask this guy to join the fun
nolan-ryan-texas-rangers.jpg

You need to get yourself up here so we can play. This is your perfect opportunity.

We decided what we're gonna do if we have 5? Will they let us do that?

I will find out tomorrow when I call to make a time. Not sure to be honest.

Wow...it is awesome down here in Waco! 75 and sunny!

Cookie I see on the map that you live on Grand Oaks golf course is this true? If so which hole is your tent on? I think that I will be playing there with my coach tomorrow so Im not quite as rusty on Sunday.

Cookie I see on the map that you live on Grand Oaks golf course is this true? If so which hole is your tent on? I think that I will be playing there with my coach tomorrow so Im not quite as rusty on Sunday.

It's the course I have a membership at, live about 8 miles north of it though.

Oh ok, I spend alot of time(money) in the Edwin Watts off 30 & Cooper and out at Riverside.

Is it too early to start planning a round for the end of June?

First post updated. Looks like teeing off at 12:15 or 12:30 works better for several, let me know if that's an issue for anyone.

Parents are not coming after all. Count me in! Got a new driver I want to try out!

The times are good for me cookie. I am just ready to get on the course with you all. Pretty pumped about this round. Getting to play Tangle Ridge and to play some golf with THE DFW THP guys. I have never had the pleasure of teeing it up with Nate or any of the others going this weekend, except you. cant wait for Sunday. Thanks for setting this up, and thanks Nate for coming up with the idea.

Just saw that threeboysdad is joining us. Must be the shaming that I sent his way. Glad you are going to make it. We said we needed to get a round in down there. Well, now is better than later.

The boss gave the OK! Count me in.

Just saw that threeboysdad is joining us. Must be the shaming that I sent his way. Glad you are going to make it. We said we needed to get a round in down there. Well, now is better than later.

Yep it was you making me feel guilty! My trip was canceled so I'm in town, sad part was I was going to play this weekend with Dtak in San Antonio and now I won't be, but hey still playing with THP'ers!!! Don't expect much as I just have not had time to practice and this will be my first round of the new year.

That's a solid 6 at this point. Anyway we can get it to 8?!?!

Just called and booked us for 12:30 & 12:38.

Rate is $29.95 including cart (I just have to get everyone's first & last names to print some coupons for us).

We are at 6 right now, so if no one else shows interest in the next few hours I think we try to fill these other spots. I can ask my dad & uncle if they are interested unless someone else wants to bring a guest out.

Sounds great cookie. Thanks for setting this up. Pm coming you way.

Should also add that if anyone wants to meet at the course early for some range time, I will gladly do so. I have the R1, RTX CB 56*, along with a slew of Bridgestone gear that anyone is welcomed to hit as much as they want to.

I need to move to Texas or the Southeast. I hate Ohio.

You need to move to Texas for sure, I'll eventually be back know Texas too! That way I can golf with all you fine gentlemen every month

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Should also add that if anyone wants to meet at the course early for some range time, I will gladly do so. I have the R1, RTX CB 56*, along with a slew of Bridgestone gear that anyone is welcomed to hit as much as they want to.
Cookie, and I was thinking about that last night, do you still carry the scor wedges in the bag? I really want to hit them, when I run across someone with these. I don't know what clubs you are playing right now.

Cookie, and I was thinking about that last night, do you still carry the scor wedges in the bag? I really want to hit them, when I run across someone with these. I don't know what clubs you are playing right now.

I don't but niteowl03 will be there and he does have SCOR's in the bag that he said anyone can hit.

Back