2/10 - Sunday - DFW

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Nate and I are planning on playing Tangle Ridge in Grand Prairie this Sunday. Post up if interested!

Tee off between 12-12:30.

1) cookie
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) niteowl
5) capt.dru
6) threeboysdad

Last edited:
Cookie with your new profile pic. People may be to scared to join you.

Haha, hoping to look better by then!

Nate and I are planning on playing Tangle Ridge in Grand Prairie this Sunday. Post up if interested!

Tee off between 10-12.
i see you learned golf planning from professor Wareagle

Broken teeth!? Ouch. I broke a couple of my front ones a few years back. Mines at least a funny story.

If my parents dont come up, count me in. I should find out Thursday or Friday.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

I need to move to Texas or the Southeast. I hate Ohio.

Ok guys, Cookie is making a time tomorrow for Saturday....we'll check back on Friday to see where the weather stands.

Thought we were looking at Sunday yet you keep mentioning Saturday.

Confused!

I really want to play here but this would be my first full round of the year and wouldnt want to hold you guys up!

I was just checking the weather forecast for Sunday and it looks like the call for rain Sunday has shifted a little and the rain should be gone before sun rise. Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys. Not sure what my game is going to look like, but I def want to see this course.

Sounds like we have 4, maybe 5.

Niteowl03: don't worry about that at all dude. We are just out there having fun, you won't be holding anyone up. Heck, I was not exactly on fire last time I teed it up out there with Nate and txhacker34!!

I was just checking the weather forecast for Sunday and it looks like the call for rain Sunday has shifted a little and the rain should be gone before sun rise. Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys. Not sure what my game is going to look like, but I def want to see this course.

Your right...went from 70% to 20% now.

Ok put me down as a maybe i have to clear it by the better half but i dont forsee any problems. I think Nate should play without 1 club for every handicap point he is below me!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good, updated first post.

Looking forward to teeing it up with you all. Have not played a whole lot since our little dfw get together a couple of months back. This should be fun. Can't wait to see how you are doing with the R1 cookie.

Looking forward to teeing it up with you all. Have not played a whole lot since our little dfw get together a couple of months back. This should be fun. Can't wait to see how you are doing with the R1 cookie.

And YOU get to hit and tweak the R1 as much as you want to!

I am looking forward to it as well.

When i hit the R1 lastweek i fell in love. It was longer and straighter than my r11 but when I asked if it came with a prepaid divorce lawyer they said no. My wife doesnt like me that much!!

Did I ever mention how much I hate all of you guys? You're lucky I can't throw a snowball that far.

Did I ever mention how much I hate all of you guys? You're lucky I can't throw a snowball that far.

If you could we would just ask this guy to join the fun
nolan-ryan-texas-rangers.jpg

Ok put me down as a maybe i have to clear it by the better half but i dont forsee any problems. I think Nate should play without 1 club for every handicap point he is below me!

I'll give you 3 strokes and we'll call it even!!

I'll give you 3 strokes and we'll call it even!!

I need 3 per hole!! And that's based on how i ended the year last year.

Can we get the tee time as close to 12 as possible so I dont have to skip church?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

I need 3 per hole!! And that's based on how i ended the year last year.

Can we get the tee time as close to 12 as possible so I dont have to skip church?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

The rate actually drops further past noon so we can do something like 12 or 12:15 if that works for everyone.

Back