2012 LPGA Evian Masters [SPOILERS]

spazzdog

Reaction score
Handicap
Lots
As much as she is marketed, she should be playing better, IMO. I think many of our ladies should be doing something. I posted after that NYC win that "we" better do something to start playing like the Asian invasion. Those girls are either phenomenally better players, or our ladies are slacking and spending too much time at events and on billboards. I don't know how they are marketed in Japan, Korea or China, but I see PC's face on far more ads than I do on the TV during a final round.

I'm thinking Lexi pulls out the win this week, I see her rising even higher than she's at right now!

I don't know what it is about this tournament, but I love watching it on TV.

Put me down for Anna Nordqvist, as always. Her and Azahara Munoz.

Since my sMom is away, I'll be able to watch all the coverage... She prefers the men's tourneys.

I prefer to support the women's side... They need the coverage.

As always, I'm pulling for Christina Kim, have to, I owe her big time for making my daughter think golf was "Cool"

As for who needs the win the most of the American ladies I would say Natalie Gulbis, she's all over the place with advertising but ranked 55 on the money list. Interesting in a twisted kind of day, I did a search on google to look up her place on the money list as soon as I typed in her name, nothing else, just her name the first suggested search that came up was : Natalie Gulbis Bra Size. WTF? :banghead:

I am a Christina fan as well... She's even so far for the day and I'm hoping she'll hold that or better.

I am a Christina fan as well... She's even so far for the day and I'm hoping she'll hold that or better.

We went to the Pro Am here last year for the Womens Open. Kim was in the media tent and after my daughter told her she enjoyed her book Kim talked to her for about 20-30 minutes. When we left my daughter had gone from being indifferent at best about playing golf with me to asking when we could go again. Christina gave me a gift no one can match

We went to the Pro Am here last year for the Womens Open. Kim was in the media tent and after my daughter told her she enjoyed her book Kim talked to her for about 20-30 minutes. When we left my daughter had gone from being indifferent at best about playing golf with me to asking when we could go again. Christina gave me a gift no one can match

CK is not my favorite, Ron, but there's no doubt she gets it. That's a great story, and I hope you and your daughter play golf together for many years. There's nothing better.

Kevin

Go Paula!!! She's certainly my favorite, and if she can get a few putts to roll in, she'll be in it on Sunday. She's played much better of lately, still recovering from the thumb injury, just can't seem to catch the right breaks.

I'd like to see CK do well. She's got such a great personality, and it would be great to see her turn around her troubles this year.

Even young Lexi had a bad start, I think she's +2 or more. Yani was way down toward the bottom.

Stacy Lewis may be the one again.

As for Christina, I'm hopeful that since she voiced/exorcized her demons she will be able to escape their tendrils and climb the leader board. I've always liked her spirit.

Stacey Lewis in at 9 under.

That is what you call dominating. I hope she can turn this into a big win.

Really looking forward to this event.

As for who needs the win the most of the American ladies I would say Natalie Gulbis, she's all over the place with advertising but ranked 55 on the money list. Interesting in a twisted kind of day, I did a search on google to look up her place on the money list as soon as I typed in her name, nothing else, just her name the first suggested search that came up was : Natalie Gulbis Bra Size. WTF? :banghead:

ron,
if it makes you feel better; i did this after your post just to see what happened and mine came up Natalie Gulbis Feet...Who's is weirder?

Just logged in for the day and several players are already through round 2 - sucks we don't get live coverage. Heck, they could bump morning drive and whatever comes on before so this could be live for a few hours...

Anyway, Stacy seems to be dominating the day again, in with a round 2 69 putting her at the top with -12. Creamer is hanging in at 3rd with -9.

Yani will miss the cut again, down now at +4 overall.

It looks like Christina Kim is having a great day! She's -4 for the day thru 15 bringing her up to -3 overall.

i'm really pulling for Paula...she needs a win and something to get her back on track.

I misspoke, Yani may pull it out yet... She's gained a stroke and only through 5 (same with Lexi) so she may be able to drag herself back into this one.

ron,
if it makes you feel better; i did this after your post just to see what happened and mine came up Natalie Gulbis Feet...Who's is weirder?

LMAO, just makes you wonder what kind of freaks are doing searches on her that those are 2 of the most popular searches

I heard the announcer say that the conversation they were having made him want to put on a double breasted coat and an ascot and go have fun.

I was unaware it was possible to have fun whilst wearing a double breasted coat and an ascot.

are you kidding, double breasted suits and ascots can be a ton of fun, a different kind of fun, but fun none-the-less

I hope Stacy pulls this off, it really has been a fun watch so far. Love watching the ladies play.

Cheyenne Woods sighting! -4 on the tourney, not bad at all.

Watching now. How about that Nat Nat at -9? I like Creamer's slacks and would like to know what shoes she's wearing.

Kevin

Nat Nat with the bomb on 17 to go -10. Who woulda thunk it?

Kevin

Back