2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

Or, we could maybe figure something else out and get everybody involved. Some sort of skins game or something. I don't really know how that all works though.
I like that idea better. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the idea of whooping ddec, but that sounds easy and almost boring in a way. We could easily get a little game going for a Saturday afternoon round. Another 4 man scramble or something else could easily be thrown together.

The things we really need to consider is 1) what are the times and groupings in the morning rounds 2) how far in advance should make tee times.

Im down for a second round. Have to remember too there are 4 9 hole courses and I reckon some wicked combos they could move us through if we give them enough notice.

The things we really need to consider is 1) what are the times and groupings in the morning rounds 2) how far in advance should make tee times.

last time the shotgun start worked well, but there still were some very late tee times in the afternoon. Heck my group finished in the dark on 18.

Just something thing think about I guess. Once we know the times/groupings for the morning rounds it will be easier to figure out. I do think it would be fun to do something as a group though. Even two man teams or something like that.

I would be up for something if we were getting out early enough Saturday morning.

I don't see it being impossible to get at least 9 holes in. Is that par 3 course open at night? For some reason I thought it was.

I might be confusing GC with Orange County National.

I don't see it being impossible to get at least 9 holes in. Is that par 3 course open at night? For some reason I thought it was.

I think an extra 9 is not a problem at all, and if we go off early enough, getting another 15-18 in won't be a big deal either. I mean, it is free, so play until you can't see, right?

What par 3 course?

They have a pitch and putt somewhere, though I think it's not on the main property.

I will be down for some extra rounds, I think with four 9's it could be tough to do a competition. They could have everyone going off on different 9's.

They have a pitch and putt somewhere, though I think it's not on the main property.

They have 3 holes, ones a par 3, par 4, and par 5. But, I dont recall a pitch and putt

I swear that was mentioned in the original thread. It was supposedly something you had to drive to.

I swear that was mentioned in the original thread. It was supposedly something you had to drive to.

I think you are right about that Hawk.

you could be right, OneT wont be driving anywhere.

Yea, there is one, but I don't know anything about it.

The prices above include:
UNLIMITED GOLF during length of stay
Unlimited practice balls prior to play
Club storage and cleaning and use of locker facilities
Use of the Academy of Golf driving range and 3 regulation golf holes
9-hole Pitch 'n Putt course
Internal Resort shuttle service
Also, scheduled shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios.
All Taxes and resort fees*
American breakfast daily

I am down for some extra golf!

Or we could just do it without any organization. It really doesn't matter to me and I know I won't be the one organizing it lol.

I do want to play though.

Or we could just do it without any organization. It really doesn't matter to me and I know I won't be the one organizing it lol.

I do want to play though.
That might be the best way to do it. Just let everyone grab a foursome and go. I'm up for it as well but don't really want the hassle of having to organize a big thing. Just finish up the first round, grab lunch, change socks and undies and go find a tee box!

That might be the best way to do it. Just let everyone grab a foursome and go. I'm up for it as well but don't really want the hassle of having to organize a big thing. Just finish up the first round, grab lunch, change socks and undies and go find a tee box!

Sounds like that might be the best way to do it.

Dudes...we could have a Villa round. But, i kind of want to play with some other people. Well, Hawk and some other people. I have gamed it up with P4B and Tina a few times. I am all about sharing my golf game magic for others to witness.

Im surprised OG and Cookie arent in here begging for opponents like they usually do.

Dudes...we could have a Villa round. But, i kind of want to play with some other people. Well, Hawk and some other people. I have gamed it up with P4B and Tina a few times. I am all about sharing my golf game magic for others to witness.

**reluctantly agrees.....**

Back