2012 PGA Show Coverage

I know Chunky will be excited to see this

scaled.php

new Tour Edge irons

scaled.php

I know Chunky will be excited to see this

scaled.php
My 1 year old is all about Hello Kitty. I did not realize they had a golf section.

Man my phone battery is going to die fast today..it has.been blowing up all morning because it alerts me with tweets from THP. It's worth it though, great stuff!

It's how I'm getting my daughter into golf man.....

My 1 year old is all about Hello Kitty. I did not realize they had a golf section.

I thought the exact same thing, my 3 year old loves hello kitty and pink, it'll be easy to talk her into golfing now!

Man following THP on twitter it's like you're actually there. Can't get over this coverage!

So far so good on all the coverage... I am enjoying the twitter feed. Thanks!

Here are some of the latest pics on twitter...

New TrueLinkswear Shoe
nye24jej:iphone

Hollas Clothing

scaled.php

Cross Golf

scaled.php

Callaway and Odyssey

scaled.php

scaled.php

I really like the looks of the Hollas stuff, I can't wait to get a thread up with more pics.

I really like the looks of the Hollas stuff, I can't wait to get a thread up with more pics.

same here, they make some nice looking shirts

The True Linkswear shoes are the first ones I think look halfway decent. I wonder if they still look like clown shoes when you look down at them?

Looks like THP is getting ready to chat with Brian Gay

scaled.php

BG giving the stink eye!

BG sizing up JB

scaled.php

coverage is awesome today, thanks for the twitter updates, I cant access it here at work

Back