2012 THP Fantasy Football - The Leagues

No one drafted Cruz, he was picked up off the waiver wire, which again, boils down to LUCK.

and traded for Palmer/Felix Jones and everyone cried foul:alien:

and traded for Palmer/Felix Jones and everyone cried foul:alien:

LOL, you screwed yourself. But you know what, you had to do something.

The draft is my favorite part of the whole "fantasy" league thing. 12 guys (sometimes girls that play) get together for drinks, food, shooting the s$%& and talking football for 3 hours or so. What happens after that just isn't as important. Saturday I have 2 live drafts that I'm showing up for with golf scheduled in the morning. Such a fun day! And I agree with TC....it's 90% luck. Unless you are lucky enough to draft Rodgers.............:bashful:

The draft is my favorite part of the whole "fantasy" league thing. 12 guys (sometimes girls that play) get together for drinks, food, shooting the s$%& and talking football for 3 hours or so. What happens after that just isn't as important. Saturday I have 2 live drafts that I'm showing up for with golf scheduled in the morning. Such a fun day! And I agree with TC....it's 90% luck. Unless you are lucky enough to draft Rodgers.............:bashful:

Holy crap, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I completely agree. The draft rocks. THP drafts really rock. That chat board is insanely fun.

Exactly Nate. Have a 10 man this Saturday with a keg and food in a buddies garage after golf Saturday morning and a 12 man at a buddies house next Sunday after a round of golf with beer and food. Between these two events and the Des Moines outing, I am pumped for the next month

Holy crap, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I completely agree. The draft rocks. THP drafts really rock. That chat board is insanely fun.

Especially when you show up for the last 20 minutes :alien:

hahaha, dude, you got pounded on that evening. You sure did take it like chunky though.

hahaha, dude, you got pounded on that evening. You sure did take it like chunky though.
Haha, he did get pounded on. I think there was more talk about auto-pick than there was about the draft.

The worst part of that whole night was that I was on the phone with ESPN and they didn't know what to do about it; they were so confused. It was horrible.

I just did a mock and it will never happen. Hahaha.

I'm going to pick the player that I don't think I should pick. And I plan on taking 89 seconds per pick just to piss people off

I'm going to pick the player that I don't think I should pick. And I plan on taking 89 seconds per pick just to piss people off

So just like the real NFL Draft.

You won't make a lot of friends that way................

he doesn"t have any now, so what difference would it make

wait you mean we are going to have to wait on you? guess it's just like being on the golf course

wait you mean we are going to have to wait on you? guess it's just like being on the golf course

I thought autodraft went fast?

Back