2012 THP Fantasy Football - The Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the leagues that will be put together and what league # you are in. I will be reaching out to 1 member in each league that will have to act as "Co-Commissioner" and help me setup the scoring and format with in the league and get ready for draft day. Good luck everybody.

League 1

mcook77
Buckjob
GolferGal
War Eagle
Wake
Hanks
ddec
arydolphin
Yorkem
Damaikis
nerfny
Yoccos
Howzat
bmik33
Chunkylover77
mikedean441

League 2
Chewie69
InHartWeTrust
trae*
blind luck
pmoa
Janitor4U
IceyShanks
devrickus
biggsy
tomahawk18
Steele
runpuddrum
milehighgolfer
Jskittle
Rekimoto
TrueFX

League 3
GrantD
TexasHacker34
GoalieDave
TripleBogieTim
Centre
Nasdamus
White Rhino
Adwillingham
staticline
Coolbreeze
Ripper
Tadashi
mhachtx
Turboboost4me
fairband
tommy7373

League 4
bogey317
mward2002
Schanker
bahester
checkered
WestTex
WessCook
Jjmorris9
JeffReedMO
JK
KRN22883
bmwnola
thetopdogg
asca2
detpoacher
IndianBird

Awesome! Really looking forward to FF this year! League #1 again this year, feel sorry for you all.

Bmik, please make note of when the Draft Time will be. Thanks in advance! :alien:

Ouch, I have to play against the Morganator (Morgan + Terminator). LOL

Happy that it looks like most if not all of the people in all 4 leagues are active members. It will make it so much more fun for everyone. League 2 looks pretty awesome.

I bet Nerfny destroys d.d.e.c. in FF this year.

Happy that it looks like most if not all of the people in all 4 leagues are active members. It will make it so much more fun for everyone. League 2 looks pretty awesome.

I will still trash talk you via the Twittah, all the way from league 4.

wow that's a lot of people! Thanks for taking the time to organize all of this.

The good news is my personal FF whipping boy is in the same league as me again. Hi Kenneth!

League 4 is gonna be a good group.

I bet Nerfny destroys d.d.e.c. in FF this year.

she usually does. But that's in a smaller league. It's time she steps up to the major leagues. I hope Morgan doesn't lend her any advice prior to draft night.

We can only hope..haha Gotta love Husband and wife teams fighting it out.

We do it every year. This will just be the first time for THP to see.

We do it every year. This will just be the first time for THP to see.

If it hasnt happened on THP, it hasnt happened. Please display is butt whooping for the whole world to see...haha

Oh, it's already been broughten! *snaps fingers in a Z formation*

The fact that you said it and I know what its from makes me want to barf and laugh at the same time..haha

Awesome! I am pumped for League 3! It is going to be a blast guys

I know there are going to be quite a few participants from League 1 at the AC Tour Van stop for Week 1 of NFL action. It will be fun to see the faces of all of those I will be about to destroy.

I can't wait! League 3 looks like a great league!

League 1 is going to be a lot of fun! The only problem is that I have to figure out a new top WR pick, I heard that something happened to Chad Johnson over the weekend...

If any help is needed in league 3 let me know. I've been a league manager through ESPN for the last 5 years or so.

formerly butters35

League 1 is going to be a lot of fun! The only problem is that I have to figure out a new top WR pick, I heard that something happened to Chad Johnson over the weekend...

Whatever you do, don't trade for Victor Cruz. The dude was a 3 week wonder right?

League one. Can't wait for this to start. I have been considering auto picking again :alien: hehe

Back