I was referring to the comment about the price.

THPing on Tapatalk

what did they say about price and what putter was it? I have not yet looked at the HL

what did they say about price and what putter was it? I have not yet looked at the HL

Just got it out of the mail box. I naturally went to the putters first, I stopped reading on the "Not" for the m9: "If it doesn't say Louis Vuitton on it, it shouldn't cost 325.00".

Shockingly nothing was said about the price of the GoLo at 350.00. Shocker.

I believe this is what they are referencing.

I was referring to the comment about the price.

THPing on Tapatalk

The price comment does seem like nitpicking for me as well. Especially with some of the other putters in the category. I understand why they didn't mention it, but it's the customer service that adds a lot of value to any SeeMore putter.

Great to see the new Wilson woods making it to the Silver list at least. Some recognition they need.

Great to see the new Wilson woods making it to the Silver list at least. Some recognition they need.

Yup and don't underestimate the effect that the hot list can have. One reason bridgestone said they were so back ordered with wedges last year was because of the positive reviews the J40 got in the HL

Yup and don't underestimate the effect that the hot list can have. One reason bridgestone said they were so back ordered with wedges last year was because of the positive reviews the J40 got in the HL

I agree. I average golfer/not as addicted to equipment as some of us love the thing. It allows them to see and hear about new models. Think it's great they're in it to begin with.

Nice brochure by Golf Galaxy offering a free fitting on all 2013 Hot list equipment. I bet the catch is you have to buy it first?

I've written emails to Bridgestone three times, asking to demo since none were available in my area, and three times they sent me clubs. They are willing to work with the consumer when other companies say "too bad". I play J40 DPCs because the demos they sent.

Props to Bridgestone as i cannot get my hands Bridgestone clubs to try either and would love to try something for once without having to buy it! That is first class service!

Would have loved to see the Overspin putter in there. How can it not get a gold with front wheel drive?

Didn't see this mentioned but the digital version has their tester hitting every driver in video with sound . Pretty cool feature haven't checked if the irons or anything else have video as well yet.

I do enjoy reading this every year but I wish they would expand on their reviews. The one line that they give it is not enought. Also, I only look at performance of the club. In my book, the other categories do not make a lot of sense.

My wife cracked me up tonight, we stopped in to Golf Galaxy to check out the new equipment so we are walking around and she says out of the blue, " Why do they call it the Hot List when everything is on it?"

My wife cracked me up tonight, we stopped in to Golf Galaxy to check out the new equipment so we are walking around and she says out of the blue, " Why do they call it the Hot List when everything is on it?"

Your wife is smart!

THPing on Tapatalk

Smartest thing said by a Minnesotan ever.

A wise wise woman, and so concisely put!

I was reading the Hot List in the "library". I had to read "feel of forged" type comments in the Mizuno irons and "cast feel"-esque comment on the Ping i20s. But nothing about cast/forged on the 588rtx and be Vokeys.

Made me sad that Golf Digest is helping perpetuate that myth.

I was reading the Hot List in the "library". I had to read "feel of forged" type comments in the Mizuno irons and "cast feel"-esque comment on the Ping i20s. But nothing about cast/forged on the 588rtx and be Vokeys.

Made me sad that Golf Digest is helping perpetuate that myth.

I would bet most people don't know the difference between the two processes.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I would bet most people don't know the difference between the two processes.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

They don't. All they know is that forged is buttery. And cast is clunky.

When I hit my Rbladez on the sweet spot their as soft and buttery as any mizuno I've hit.

And if i miss that sweet spot I know where I missed it and it doesn't ring my hands like the Mizuno I hit.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

When I hit my Rbladez on the sweet spot their as soft and buttery as any mizuno I've hit.

And if i miss that sweet spot I know where I missed it and it doesn't ring my hands like the Mizuno I hit.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Yup. That has everything to do with weighting and shape. And nothing to do with manufacturing process.

Yup. That has everything to do with weighting and shape. And nothing to do with manufacturing process.

It has a ton to do with the metal used, abd it just so happens most forged irons use softer metal.

It has a ton to do with the metal used, abd it just so happens most forged irons use softer metal.

So why is the harder metal less harsh on off center strikes? It would go to reason that soft steel would be less harsh on mishits.

Back