2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Haha yep. Not a skim. Just a total brain fart haha

You know what's worse than a skimmer? Someone who won't admit they're a skimmer. :alien:

Hahaha

You know what's worse than a skimmer? Someone who won't admit they're a skimmer. :alien:

Hahaha

Haha no way I've skimmed any of this thread lol look and you'll see my post every four posts or so

Haha no way I've skimmed any of this thread lol look and you'll see my post every four posts or so

I've really not seen you post much. I feel like you're not excited...

I've really not seen you post much. I feel like you're not excited...

He doesn't have his outfit picked out yet, so I know he's not excited.

He doesn't have his outfit picked out yet, so I know he's not excited.

You couldn't be more right. The outfits are usually picked out the day we know we are playing in an outing. He's been cheating on his attire with this new SLDR thing he keeps talking about...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't see any if you clowns posting your outfit

with so much chaos going on, I CANNOT wait for this weekend

Brother I hear ya. No matter what dcbrad says lol
Ive met a guy named Brad before, he seemed like a cool guy, hopefully he isn't the same dbag that posts on here

Brother I hear ya. No matter what dcbrad says lol
Ive met a guy named Brad before, he seemed like a cool guy, hopefully he isn't the same dbag that posts on here

I don't know what you guys did to bring the thunder upon you. Brad's always a real sweetheart to me hahaha

I don't see any if you clowns posting your outfit

Dave and I talked about our outfits. I'm not 100% now its going to be 75 degrees and I haven't got my pants back from the tailors.

with so much chaos going on, I CANNOT wait for this weekend

Um, yeah!
Have about 2.5-3 hrs left of work, helping a coworker.
Up at 5 out the door @ 5:30 for work tomorrow, after my jobs are done, go and help again for another 7-10 hrs.

Taking Friday off to work on my dad's rentals.
My son is coming home from college to cover for me this weekend.

Early day Saturday, but going to be so very worth it!!

Dave and I talked about our outfits. I'm not 100% now its going to be 75 degrees and I haven't got my pants back from the tailors.

Yep. I had to get a new outfit. Shorts not pants. Gonna be too warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The next one to talk about the weather forecast has to wear a LeBron 6 Miami Heat jersey Saturday

The next one to talk about the weather forecast has to wear a LeBron 6 Miami Heat jersey Saturday

It's gon' rain!

-Olli the weather man

DIBS! i think its gonna snow

Agreed...my 14th club will be a baseball bat

Clubs are cleaned. Golf bag has all essentials in it except golf balls. Just gotta Frog some up before Saturday AM. Gonna hit range again tomorrow and Friday. I'm ready for the weekend to be here.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Clubs are cleaned. Golf bag has all essentials in it except golf balls. Just gotta Frog some up before Saturday AM. Gonna hit range again tomorrow and Friday. I'm ready for the weekend to be here.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

U bringing j40s? I may need some irons to game

Back