2013 THP Villa Crawl Champions Trophies

Time for me to get my imagination to work. And by imagination, I mean my wife.

Time to make some space for some new coffee mugs ;)

I hear mrs golf4lifes wheels turning.

Kelly will like this. We will have to put our heads together and come up with something awesome.

Time for me to get my imagination to work. And by imagination, I mean my wife.

Time to make some space for some new coffee mugs ;)

well this just seals it for our villa. All these women jumping in to plan decorations. Me, cookie and war have no shot......yeah right. Our vegan/beef theme will rock the outing

well this just seals it for our villa. All these women jumping in to plan decorations. Me, cookie and war have no shot......yeah right. Our vegan/beef theme will rock the outing

No doubt your villa will rock, but the Mrs. and Nerfny have been planning for weeks already. Lets just say the other villas better bring it if they want a shot at the mugs.

No doubt your villa will rock, but the Mrs. and Nerfny have been planning for weeks already. Lets just say the other villas better bring it if they want a shot at the mugs.

It will be brought-ier. I think.

Just over a week away, hope those recipes are getting put together.

Yeah the IT/Vegan/meat eaters society villa has a great theme. Just need mrs veagn to decorate the villa while we are away.

Yeah the IT/Vegan/meat eaters society villa has a great theme. Just need mrs veagn to decorate the villa while we are away.

Don't forget Mrs Annihilator!

Very cool trophy to be sure; Have a feeling there will be some stiff competition out there for this year's villa crawl.

I hope not only the competition will be stiff, but the drinks as well.

I really wish I was going to be there!!

I do not know how I missed this thread, but the commemorative mugs are freaking awesome!

Back