2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Wow this sounds cool, I bet my wife would love this! And its an excuse to take a vacation just to play golf haha

if flights are still cheap in a couple weeks when those dates become available I am thinking we are in this one!

Thats great sparks.

I'm in. Just need to know when and where to send the deposit.

I have a feeling this will fill up quick. What a fun weekend at a terrific price.

So that didn't go as I had hoped. I thought it being mothers day weekend it would be a fun for us to get away. Well so far she is kinda in the fence. I will have to do a little more work...

Also, thanks for putting this in May so those of us up North don't have to come down in the middle of winter to play a couple of rounds. :)

May gives us a chance to get the rust off the gears.

BTW, my wife is in (yay).

Edit: As a bonus, Delta gave me a credit back in July for bumping me off a flight which looks like it will cover the 2nd plane ticket nicely. Score!

Last edited:
Thats awesome Ken.

Wife confirmed, she's excited and down for the event. Now I just have to hope I'm one of the lucky 16, I have a feeling sign ups are going to be over within seconds on this one.

With Jlukes out, I think that gives the rest of the contestants a chance now... From the looks of it he had his wife on quite the training regimen and would have been able to go head-to-head with Mickleson if he showed up!

All kidding aside, sorry you guys can't make it! Hopefully we'll meet at another THP extravaganza this year.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Wife confirmed, she's excited and down for the event. Now I just have to hope I'm one of the lucky 16, I have a feeling sign ups are going to be over within seconds on this one.

Thats awesome Wardy. Looking forward to it.

With Jlukes out, I think that gives the rest of the contestants a chance now... From the looks of it he had his wife on quite the training regimen and would have been able to go head-to-head with Mickleson if he showed up!

All kidding aside, sorry you guys can't make it! Hopefully we'll meet at another THP extravaganza this year.

Hope to see you again at this one TeedUp.

Thats awesome Wardy. Looking forward to it.

Hope to see you again at this one TeedUp.

Im working on the Mrs. as I post this... She seems into it, going to come down to if we can afford it or not...

Totally understandable. I got fingers crossed for you.

Thanks! Hopefully it works out because this is a great deal for an awesome experience.

Wow, didn't see this combo coming. The Hyatt is one of Orlando iconic hotels with some great sushi to boot. OCN is one of my favorite spits on Orlando. Hope I can get this worked out

Wow, didn't see this combo coming. The Hyatt is one of Orlando iconic hotels with some great sushi to boot. OCN is one of my favorite spits on Orlando. Hope I can get this worked out

Its one of my favorite hotels too. You are right, some serious good eats there.

Did someone say sushi? :clapp:

Its one of my favorite hotels too. You are right, some serious good eats there.

Will be working on logistics tonight. I want to be a part of this one

I look forward to this bonus as well. Just not shrimp. Shrimp is dumb.

I think this surfer kid from South Dakota should look into this event....

Mother's Day weekend.... I'm not sure how this willbe received.

Buddy, this place has a renowned sushi chef that has been featured on TV. Its pretty exceptional (was last time I was there).

I'm so excited on this one because of a couple things:

#1: My wife and I have will have been married for 18 years in May.
#2: In those 18 years, we have never had a vacation without children involved.
#3: I haven't been to Orlando since I got married.
#4: It's a THP event......... duh

Just loving how well received this one is. We are so excited about this event. GG and I have some cool things coming with it.

Back