2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

I am liking those pairings!!! Can't wait to play you guys and your partner, it's going to be a awesome time....
Mward & Partner
Coers & Partner
Just_Hacking & Partner
KenH & Partner

This is going to be a blast!

MikeDean441 & G-Rex
Troyefl & Partner
Texasbrons & Partner
Fupresti & Partner

Aww yeah MikeDean can question my club selection in front of my wife. It's going to be awesome.

MikeDean441 & G-Rex
Troyefl & Partner
Texasbrons & Partner
Fupresti & Partner

I believe this is our first time in the same group?

Aww yeah MikeDean can question my club selection in front of my wife. It's going to be awesome.

Just please dont try to be all manly and bring a bunch of skinny irons

MikeDean441 & G-Rex
Troyefl & Partner
Texasbrons & Partner
Fupresti & Partner

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Been following your posts so I feel like I already know you a bit!!

Certifi_able & Partner
ThreeBoysDad & Partner
Deuce & Partner
TNTCigarGuy & Partner

Great group of THPers right there. Cant wait to meet you boys and tee it up.

Certifi_able & Partner
ThreeBoysDad & Partner
Deuce & Partner
TNTCigarGuy & Partner

Great group of THPers right there. Cant wait to meet you boys and tee it up.
It's gonna be a blast guys! Can't wait.

Coers, are you accepting JB's 8 strokes for your bet with him?

I better take what I can get shouldn't I??? Pretty sure I will be screwed anyways because I imagine he has played there a time or to, and knows how to work the course.
Coers, are you accepting JB's 8 strokes for your bet with him?

OK I would be lying if I didn't say I was crossing my fingers for the format to be a scramble.

OK I would be lying if I didn't say I was crossing my fingers for the format to be a scramble.

Formats for?

I better take what I can get shouldn't I??? Pretty sure I will be screwed anyways because I imagine he has played there a time or to, and knows how to work the course.

Played each course exactly 2 times.

Formats for?

Sunday. 4 Men scramble tee to green, 4 women scramble on the green. You have to understand my motivation though. I am hurt, and my wife is terrible. I need to ride someone else to victory. It's my only chance ;)

Played each course exactly 2 times.

That's two times more than me lol. What about you play left handed and we'll call it even???

I'm still hungover from #TheKing but this is only a week away! Yes please!

That's two times more than me lol. What about you play left handed and we'll call it even???

I think its noble of you to think that if we played your home course you would have a shot. :D

I think its noble of you to think that if we played your home course you would have a shot. :D

I am far too lazy to review this entire thread for smack talk, but that's solid work right there.

maybe give him 1 more stroke for each time you have played it?

I figured you would. Owell, I'll just work my butt off so I can do my best.

Just an FYI on the tee times

5/10 Tee Time starts 12-12:36pm
5/11 Tee Times starts 9:54am-10:30am

Back