2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

are we set in stone on True Blue? Maybe we take that 2:10 time at Caledonia?

I think Candadan had his heart set on TB but I am ok with whatever.

I'm good with either. Just a quick thought after looking at those time sheets.

I'm good with either. Just a quick thought after looking at those time sheets.

I am sure we can get on at TB whenever we want. Just need to figure out a time that works best with our master plan.

Hey Brad, throw me into one of those TB PM times on Thursday. I'm at least going to play 9 depending on the weather.

Want to play the PM with the volunteers? Have a spot if interested

I am sure we can get on at TB whenever we want. Just need to figure out a time that works best with our master plan.

Ya you are correct, the whole day is open right now. It's just a little squirrely trying to make sure guys have enough time who are playing 36. Let me know when you guys have a time hammered down.

Brad
Can you move my 3 some up to 9am on wednesday? Room for a 4th, will give them time to get to the pm round and me time afterwards to find people to bother.

Brad
Can you move my 3 some up to 9am on wednesday? Room for a 4th, will give them time to get to the pm round and me time afterwards to find people to bother.

That could give you time to play in the PM foursome with me... Just saying.. :)

Got it Mike, I will try to move the Caledonia times back a bit too to give you guys more of a cushion. I'm making notes. Haha.

Speaking of practice.....Right now, I am planning on spending Thursday afternoon working on short game and putting and things. It's been about 19 years since I have been to Caledonia and have never been to TB. Can anyone tell me which short game facility they prefer. It makes no difference at all, of course, but since I'm thinking MC and such I thought I would throw that out there.
JM

Speaking of practice.....Right now, I am planning on spending Thursday afternoon working on short game and putting and things. It's been about 19 years since I have been to Caledonia and have never been to TB. Can anyone tell me which short game facility they prefer. It makes no difference at all, of course, but since I'm thinking MC and such I thought I would throw that out there.
JM

Caledonia has a nice little short game area but no range. If you want to hit long clubs, True Blue is the place to be, they also have a putting green and sand area. But Caledonia wins for short game/chipping, etc.

JM

Caledonia for short game facility. True Blue has the range and a good putting green.

Boom! It's THP, Ask and ye shall receive. Thanks guys! I simply love Caledonia!

are we set in stone on True Blue? Maybe we take that 2:10 time at Caledonia?

If it's not too much trouble guys, I'd love to get out on TB -- I believe my team will be playing Caledonia on Thursday and I'll only be playing two practice rounds.

That could give you time to play in the PM foursome with me... Just saying.. :)

Haha not with 36 lined up Thursday, I'll mess around chipping then probably watch groups come in and taunt people

Got it Mike, I will try to move the Caledonia times back a bit too to give you guys more of a cushion. I'm making notes. Haha.

Thanks dude!

If it's not too much trouble guys, I'd love to get out on TB -- I believe my team will be playing Caledonia on Thursday and I'll only be playing two practice rounds.

We are good dude. TB it is. We just need to figure out a tee time at some point.

Anyone interested in an informal Thursday 2:09 afternoon round at True Blue?

Brad, put me down for that please.

You know where it will be at. :D

I do. And I just hope it stacks up. I don't want to shake your confidence before the big event. Haha

Updated through Nate's plans.

I'm currently planning to play a practice round with the rest of team Hackers Thursday morning, at Caledonia.

Back