2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I should be rolling in around10:30. Htting the road in a short while.

Keep it between the ditches and go get that trophy buddy .

See you soon, buddy. It's going to be a fun round today.

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are trying to get an idea on how many of the spouses/significant others will be joining us Sunday afternoon after golf for the meal. We would appreciate if those bringing extra people could post here their intentions as we owe the resort a number today.

thanks
My wife will be with me. If there is room for two more, my daughters could come as well. Wasn't planning on it, but if it can happen, please let me know.

Should be in the car in about 3 hours and headed down... About 215 miles

Great news already....flight has been delayed by 2 hours

My wife will be with me. If there is room for two more, my daughters could come as well. Wasn't planning on it, but if it can happen, please let me know.

Unfortunately the count was settled up with the resort.

Unfortunately the count was settled up with the resort.
No problem. Wasn't planning on it anyway.

Any one have an idea how late the range is open? Looks like I need to be on a call from 5:30-6 from the hotel, hoping I can get a few swings in after that and then on to the Jager bombs!

Fogged in. No flights in or out of Milwaukee or Chicago right now

Oh we were wondering what's going on! Well, keep us updated on plans

There's a fire at FAA control In Aurora. Midway and o'hare shut down

Fogged in. No flights in or out of Milwaukee or Chicago right now

Its getting to that point in Detroit too. Just a little south of the airport, where I live, you can't see the road when driving.

Hope you all get there safe and sound, however you get there.

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Through 4 holes and currently in a rain delay with 3BD, ShaneNumbers and Bolt on The Palmer course. The lesson so far is to keep eyes on the balls - the rough is a little deep and it's easy to lose a decently struck ball just off the fairway.

Back