2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Wait you just got in from PBI? I thought your flight left the same time as us hahah
Delta had a mechanical delay I dont fly home until tomorrow morning which blows but this weekend was so awesome I am not even upset

Dang buddy. Well enjoy your night in Atlanta and get home safe tomorrow

Thanks so much Mike for all your hard work. Much appreciated.

and some more info

Hey guys, give me a day to sort this mess out, Ive got a manager working on it tonight into tomorrow and then our sales guy will be involved in the AM as well.

Ive demanded a statement for each of you once they are done and I'll work with all of you 1 by 1 til this is fixed. Just hold off on calling cause ive already seen some things made worse with calls unfortunately.

thanks

Bump and a thank you Michael.

Crap left my pga national tumbler in the game room

Schedule that Denver event for next year and I will return it to you full of your favorite beverage.

Dang buddy. Well enjoy your night in Atlanta and get home safe tomorrow
Thank you. It was awesome seeing you and your lady this weekend. I am an anti wedding guy lol but that is one I would attend with a smile when it happens :)

The Bear Trap. Not sure how I didn't get Jman or Alex pictures, but here's Tyler and myself with the bear.

Here we go Frank!
48853718f31ce659d10af3d8552943f0.jpg

cefa69f58089aabb865d6b350a15ee6f.jpg

I think it was Friday after the practice round, myself, 3BoysDad (Phil), Phil's SO Shannon, ShaneNumbers, Bolt and maybe a few others, were having lunch together at iBar. At one point Shannon reached over and grabbed the pickle off his plate. Phil was starving and looked like he was about to gnaw poor Shannon's arm. A discussion about stealing pickles turned into a slew of double enendres about pulling and tugging on pickles. It was pretty funny. Later when Wendy and I went to the store for water we felt bad for Phil losing his pickle so we bought him one:

And because we didn't want Shane to have anymore Pickle Envy than he already had we got him one, too

Rain, wrecks and road work. Oh my!

My pleasant little 14 hour drive turned into a little over 17. Makes for a long day. But I don't even mind.

What an awesome weekend, meeting a lot of new golfers and even better people. Bring on 2015!

I think it was Friday after the practice round, myself, 3BoysDad (Phil), Phil's SO Shannon, ShaneNumbers, Bolt and maybe a few others, were having lunch together at iBar. At one point Shannon reached over and grabbed the pickle off his plate. Phil was starving and looked like he was about to gnaw poor Shannon's arm. A discussion about stealing pickles turned into a slew of double enendres about pulling and tugging on pickles. It was pretty funny. Later when Wendy and I went to the store for water we felt bad for Phil losing his pickle so we bought him one:

And because we didn't want Shane to have anymore Pickle Envy than he already had we got him one, too

That was awesome frank. You and wendy are awesome :)

Just got caught up on this thread. Sounds like a ton a fun and some great golf played! Congrats Tyler and Alex!

Glad you made it home safe Greg.

Some pics of the course on Sunday

c96ac1745177f9d3e8a5b7e5de40a5f0.jpg

208fdcfc4e1096c75ae853e283e366ea.jpg

87a0287a46d54f77a8764d9497e32ce4.jpg

9040c98ebf974e151640e0e25243fb64.jpg

d2da6233d3bfad8a1f988b2c82669bf8.jpg

5344e8567a72ea7c9ed5329db7b35a40.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Love the pictures folks! I'm living vicariously through them all :)

Love the pictures folks! I'm living vicariously through them all :)
Sorry you could not make it derrick. Look forward to seeing you in 2015

Sorry you could not make it derrick. Look forward to seeing you in 2015
Thank you sir! I will certainly see you somewhere in 2015. You can bet on it

That was hilarious Frank, thanks for the laughs with it.

Haha awesome Pickle story Frank! Never mess with a man and his pickle!

Phew just made it home and semi un-packed.

Really sucks about the travel snafus that everyone was having. But glad everyone is making it home safe albeit delayed.

We got delayed a bit by the storms at PBI but made up the time.

Using Tapatalk

Finally home after a long day at the airport. I had a great time this weekend even though my golf game stayed in NY, and what made it even better was my girlfriend had just as good of a time as me.

At long last, I am home. What a ride it's been.

Another chapter closed, another incredible memory, and lots to remind myself of tomorrow. Well done THP. Well done Bridgestone. Well done'ish PGA National.

Great seeing the recaps roll in along with the pics. Another sun sets on an amazing THP event.

Just pulled into my driveway!
I also get to sleep for 1 hr 25 minutes before I have to leave for meetings in Ohio the next couple days.,.

#ZombieMode

Back