2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Finally home after a long day at the airport. I had a great time this weekend even though my golf game stayed in NY, and what made it even better was my girlfriend had just as good of a time as me.
It was great visiting with you and your GF yesterday at the airport. Glad you got home last night :) I will be hime at 9am this morning

Just pulled into my driveway!
I also get to sleep for 1 hr 25 minutes before I have to leave for meetings in Ohio the next couple days.,.

#ZombieMode
Glad you made it home safely buddy

Glad u got there safely.

Home later last night due to some delays as well. No big deal though. Was great to see the kids.

Glad you made it home CJ We are back at the airport this morning still trying to make it home and hoping our luggage is there along with my clubs. Should know in about two hours.
You in houston? I am in ATL should be boarding soon :)
I changed my avatar to the puckle picture lol

Cant wait to see the 2015 THP schedule

Back at work, unfortunately. I will be writing my recap today as I slowly ease myself back into the real world.

Had a great time this weekend and it was great seeing some old friends and meeting new ones!

Finally home after a long day at the airport. I had a great time this weekend even though my golf game stayed in NY, and what made it even better was my girlfriend had just as good of a time as me.

Matt at least relax in the fact that you had a game to leave somewhere and know that you can return to it.

That's more than I can say for my partner this past weekend. Ron, you know I love you brother. And I'll be down to NC to visit soon and help you search. :)

A few pics from the week.

aduhuqam.jpg
pu2upu4a.jpg
6uze8a7u.jpg
5ejypaqe.jpg
hyzadu5a.jpg
neme2u7a.jpg
mete6ynu.jpg
py5aru7a.jpg
7ujene5u.jpg

Matt at least relax in the fact that you had a game to leave somewhere and know that you can return to it.

That's more than I can say for my partner this past weekend. Ron, you know I love you brother. And I'll be down to NC to visit soon and help you search. :)
I was just sandbagging until I can play you one on one ;) ha. No I honestly have not played that bad of golf over consecutive days in years and years taking some time off (week or two ha) then going to get back out there and actually put some practice time in this weekend was an eye opener for me on just how much I have lost my golf swing.

SuperHawkLetAholicEye is awesome.

Two awesome rounds my friend. And a truly perfect weekend.

Some pics from my phone

Grilled Cheese - not the same but I still wanted to order a 2nd.
anenamy5.jpg

Best Team Ever - A player is on the left
era6ynuv.jpg

Canadians aren't afraid of bears
a9uhydy4.jpg

But they get this look when they hear Chipotle
u3u8ape3.jpg

My free stuff
9u7aqedu.jpg

What a bunch of losers
yta9utez.jpg

SuperHawkLetAholicEye is awesome.

especially when he is walking in putts half way to the hole. That was pretty cool to see.

Wow Dean...

Great pic of me. Appreciate you giving me the heads up I look like I am wasted or half asleep haha

WE gave it our all to stay under 100

Most people gave it their all to stay under 80.

Yeah but the #1stInFun Hcp is worth 20 strokes so you guys really shot a 78. Well done!

Heres some random thoughts.

1. This event may have been the most awesome group of THPERS at any event EVER!
2. There were lots of moaning and groaning early on the range Saturday.
3. Ddec almost killed 3 people chipping balls on Saturday and proceeded to actually lose a ball on the practice area.
4. Im a big Jman fan, its kinda crazy how similar we are (outside of golf skills)
5. A huge thanks to JB for finally getting around to leaving us the hybrid on the back 9....in pieces
6. The Bear Trap game room was pretty freaking sweet and perfect for something like this.
7. THPERS continue to outkick their coverage
8. Any word on Ocarrol and ShaneP's final hotel bill?
9. The swimming pool is 111 yards from the left side traps on 18 on the Champions course.
10. Im ready for next year!

+1 my hybrid needs regripped due to all of the usage this weekend

Heres some random thoughts.

1. This event may have been the most awesome group of THPERS at any event EVER!
2. There were lots of moaning and groaning early on the range Saturday.
3. Ddec almost killed 3 people chipping balls on Saturday and proceeded to actually lose a ball on the practice area.
4. Im a big Jman fan, its kinda crazy how similar we are (outside of golf skills)
5. A huge thanks to JB for finally getting around to leaving us the hybrid on the back 9....in pieces
6. The Bear Trap game room was pretty freaking sweet and perfect for something like this.
7. THPERS continue to outkick their coverage
8. Any word on Ocarrol and ShaneP's final hotel bill?
9. The swimming pool is 111 yards from the left side traps on 18 on the Champions course.
10. Im ready for next year!

+1 my hybrid needs regripped due to all of the usage this weekend

I am cracking up at some of these. #9 is the most important one though. Just a smooth AW.

Back