2014 THP Fantasy Football - League #1 Draft Order

That we are. That we are.

So I'm wondering how to pass the time waiting in between picks.

True Story: I had my first draft last week at 9:30pm eastern 12 team league I was picking 4th. 90 seconds per pick. I fell asleep for the last three rounds.

Moral of the story: You will probably see me auto drafting the last few rounds in the draft, depending on date and time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just hope tebow is still on the board when my pick is up!

True Story: I had my first draft last week at 9:30pm eastern 12 team league I was picking 4th. 90 seconds per pick. I fell asleep for the last three rounds.

Moral of the story: You will probably see me auto drafting the last few rounds in the draft, depending on date and time.

The last few rounds can make or break you with 16 teams. My 1st round picked have flopped the last couple of years. Need to make a smart choice this time.

The last few rounds can make or break you with 16 teams. My 1st round picked have flopped the last couple of years. Need to make a smart choice this time.

I agree with you 100%.

this is my first time doing a 16 team league.

I'm just concerned I might night make it to the later rounds.

Yeah I think the last few rounds last year GG took Josh Gordon and Julius Thomas.

I like the 8th pick. Right in the middle.

Leagues will be set up tomorrow to join and signin and we are working on having drafts a week from tomorrow in the evening.

Leagues will be set up tomorrow to join and signin and we are working on having drafts a week from tomorrow in the evening.
Miami season opener next Monday night JB. I'll do the auto draft. No worries.

Miami season opener next Monday night JB. I'll do the auto draft. No worries.

Canes I can pick for you, how do you feel about Sam Bradford in the first round.

Canes I can pick for you, how do you feel about Sam Bradford in the first round.
Brett Favre is coming back. You can pick him for me.

Anyone using mock draft sites, which one?

Does this league use the Team QB option? We switched to that 2 years ago in ours and it has been a great move, just curious? Also are we using standard ESPN scoring?
I am sure this has been covered, but I have been running crazy and missed the info

Does this league use the Team QB option? We switched to that 2 years ago in ours and it has been a great move, just curious? Also are we using standard ESPN scoring?
I am sure this has been covered, but I have been running crazy and missed the info

Based on last year, no to team QB and yes I believe it was standard ESPN scoring. But the league sign in you get will have all that info I believe.

It was really great last year and the picks after the 7th or 8th round get pretty crazy.

Scoring will be slightly different than standard but nothing too crazy.

Scoring will be slightly different than standard but nothing too crazy.
I figured it would be pretty standard. The team QB is great b7t some leagues still do not use it which is fine

I figured it would be pretty standard. The team QB is great b7t some leagues still do not use it which is fine

I'm not even sure what it is but I know that we have standard roster in place, etc.

I'm not even sure what it is but I know that we have standard roster in place, etc.

It's the team qb instead of the individual. So if your qb gets knocked out of the game, you still get points w the backup.

I don't really care for it. No other position lets you do that.

It's the team qb instead of the individual. So if your qb gets knocked out of the game, you still get points w the backup.

I don't really care for it. No other position lets you do that.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for edumucating me! :)

All it does is ensure that you get points if yoyr qb gets hurt during the game. You actually draft the denver qb instead of drafting peyton manning

It's the Michael Vick rule. That guy scores tons of points until he gets hit

Back