2015 Callaway Demo Day

I'm not going to say who, but word on the street is the hype for XR woods and hybrids is real. Big time. Not just looks bringing it on this line.

I'm not going to say who, but word on the street is the hype for XR woods and hybrids is real. Big time. Not just looks bringing it on this line.

Well this makes me very excited Daniel. Tell me more

You really had to say that! Now my interest is really sparked.

This XR line looks great & want to hear more about this performance hype you speak of.

I'm still not a big fan of the XR colors. I love my country, but its just meh to me.

I find it interesting the difference between the Callaway main site and the Uk site. XR isn't even mentioned here...

People golf in the UK?

Will anyone at the show hit these drivers and report back?

I had just assumed you hit them and really liked what you saw
I wish I could hit everything. They looked primed to be hammered down the range.. plus, with project x LZ shafts as stock? Exciting.

I wish I could hit everything. They looked primed to be hammered down the range.. plus, with project x LZ shafts as stock? Exciting.

Have a feeling you're gonna be so gassed by the end of the day you're not gonna have the energy to drop one down range. If you do though, have fun haha

I think my only problem with the XR hybrids might be increasing the gap between my 5 iron and my 4 hybrid. It's already kinda big from my X2Hot hybrids.

I think my only problem with the XR hybrids might be increasing the gap between my 5 iron and my 4 hybrid. It's already kinda big from my X2Hot hybrids.
That was my issue last year as well. Luckily I saw it early and got a 4 hybrid on top of my 4 iron cuz the x2hot hybrid is so dang long. xr longer than that, I may be tempted to go hybrids all the way down.

I love the look of the XR Driver. I think the combination of the red, white, and blue along with the black background look great.

Man, I wish I was there. Looks like a blast! Thanks for the pics.

Very flashy there. Look forward to more on the XR line. Liking what I've heard so far.

I'm still not a big fan of the XR colors. I love my country, but its just meh to me.

I agree. I like the color scheme of the Alpha 815 line better. But if performance exceeds all others, the color scheme could be overlooked!

Any insight on the differences betwen the XR hybrids and the 815 hybrids?

Can't wait to try this line especally given what they did with the 815

XR hybrids looks nice. Is there going to be a replacement for the Apex Pro's this year?

Cannot wait to hear more on the Xr line, looks like a serious contender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR hybrids looks nice. Is there going to be a replacement for the Apex Pro's this year?

Nope. We were told at Grandaddy #1 it was a 2-year release cycle for the Apex, so look for something next year

Back