2015 FIFA Women's World Cup

What a phenomenal cup.

That's one of the best coaching jobs I've ever seen.

Still think and wish they would have done it without solo though .

Scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#BeatEmDown

Congrats ladies, one hell of a cap to a great tournament.

I will admit, I enjoyed the three matches I watched in this WC.

Something I don't say about soccer, its just not my sport, but this was fun.

Definitely awesome to see but I'll agree, sorry Solo you don't deserve it. I'm sure she'll be labeled a hero or something stupid lol

Has Vegas put odds up on how long before solo is arrested?

Solo vs Rousey?

Congrats ladies! USA USA USA

Bahaha golden glove. Love it

It's too easy.

Blatter scared of extradition .

I hope Carli Lloyd brought an extra suitcase with her.

Alot of hardware to bring home.

That happened to me once it was the most embarrassing thing I've ever been though on the pitch .

I played in a game in HS where we started only 1-0 down thru half against a very good team. We thought we had a chance. They scored 4 in 11 minutes. WELP, GOOD GAME GUYS.

Congrats to the American ladies, nice win on the day after Independence Day.

I played in a game in HS where we started only 1-0 down thru half against a very good team. We thought we had a chance. They scored 4 in 11 minutes. WELP, GOOD GAME GUYS.
I remember getting stomped by Gulf in virtually the same manner.

Well played team USA

Great World Cup for the ladies. A bit of redemption. Nice to see the veteran players win the hardware - only 16 years ago Brandy Chastain ripped her top off and started a frenzy!!

Nice to see the veteran players win the hardware - only 16 years ago Brandy Chastain ripped her top off and started a frenzy!!

That was 16 years ago?! Jeez. Anyone else feelin' old right now?

And congrats to the team. That was a heck of a game (and the best 15 minutes to start a game I've seen in a while!).

Listening to to the game on radio is nowhere near as exciting and fun as watching it...but with that being my only choice it was awesome to listen to the ladies win the cup. Lloyd found her game three matches ago and played great tonight could have had 5 goals

And congrats to the team. That was a heck of a game (and the best 15 minutes to start a game I've seen in a while!).[/QUOTE]

Agree on that! Not sure I've seen a better 15 minute start ever. At least not at this level.

I will admit, I enjoyed the three matches I watched in this WC.

Something I don't say about soccer, its just not my sport, but this was fun.

I never watched more than maybe 15 minutes total of soccer in my life until 2005 when I met my wife. If it had more scoring (and overtime in regular matches) I would like it more than American Football.

Wow, I didn't see the 1st 15 minutes coming, looked like Japan wasn't in the game yet. Congrats to the US Women they played a good game/world cup event.

si%20usa%20womens%20world%20cup%20champs.jpg

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/07/19/fifa-16-uswnt-alex-morgan-regional-cover?xid=si_social

Alex Morgan first female athlete featured on regional FIFA cover

U.S. women’s national team star Alex Morgan will be featured on the U.S. regional cover of FIFA 16, alongside Lionel Messi, EA Sports announced Monday.

In Canada, the regional cover will feature Christine Sinclair, the all-time leading scorer for the Canadian women’s national team. Messi, the game’s most popular player, is featured on the worldwide cover.

Morgan and Sinclair are the first women to be featured on a FIFA cover. The game will be released in September and will include women’s players for the first time in the game’s history. Twelve of the top women’s national teams in the world will be available to players in certain game modes.

fifa%20game%20cover.jpg

Back