2015 Srixon Z-Star XV Golf Ball Review Thread

And Golfsmith still has the pack with a bonus sleeve. They said they should begin to ship this week

Good to know... the 3 dozen I bought were back ordered.

Good to know... the 3 dozen I bought were back ordered.

Yeah, I emailed them on Friday and they said there was a delay from Srixon (obviously caused by the port strike) and that they would be receiving their stock and shipping next (this) week.

Any feedback on the ball yet?
Yeah, I emailed them on Friday and they said there was a delay from Srixon (obviously caused by the port strike) and that they would be receiving their stock and shipping next (this) week.

Any feedback on the ball yet?

Unfortunately haven't received them yet. Local stores still have nothing. Thankfully my global golf order for them did ship and I should have them by monday (and hopefully even sooner). Golfsmith order won't ship until later this week. As soon as I get them in I will be providing some feedback.

Definitely going to take them to the sim, along with the b330 and look to get some data to post. Also plan on doing a putter sound test.

Unfortunately haven't received them yet. Local stores still have nothing. Thankfully my global golf order for them did ship and I should have them by monday (and hopefully even sooner). Golfsmith order won't ship until later this week. As soon as I get them in I will be providing some feedback.

Definitely going to take them to the sim, along with the b330 and look to get some data to post. Also plan on doing a putter sound test.

I think you're going to be surprised but the difference in the B330 (don't know what model) and the srixon. I've posted a couple of times how surprised I was with the B330RX in comparison to the ProV1 and old XV. The 15 is pretty close but still much different when it comes to putter

I think you're going to be surprised but the difference in the B330 (don't know what model) and the srixon. I've posted a couple of times how surprised I was with the B330RX in comparison to the ProV1 and old XV. The 15 is pretty close but still much different when it comes to putter

I really liked the way the ball feels and sounds on my putter.

I really liked the way the ball feels and sounds on my putter.

Truly is like night and day with most other balls. I've come to the point where I can tell you exactly when it's the 2015 XV

Nice day for ball testing

My 3 dozen from global golf are out for delivery! Will provide putting feedback today and spin/launch/distance data on sunday!

Excited to have mine on the course tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One the first hole I bounced it off of a moving maintenence vehicle. Ball held up great.

XV is pretty damn awesome around the greens. Good contact, ball is coming in hot and biting pretty firm.

Liking what I am seeing in this thread and the z star

Switched to the XV for the third hole. Familiar length off the tee, but had a 70 yard pitch that stuck hard, and I am not a high spin short game guy, at all. Impressive so far.

This course is a monster, XV is great out of the trees

Nothing like holing out from the bunker for a bogey. The ball was perfect there.

Wow didn't think I could find a ball I could spin and stop but the XV is performing well. Hit several that hop'd and stopped!! Love it..

Switching to the Z at the turn. So far I have lost 2. Maybe a third coming up. This course is a real pain.

Really liked the overall performance of the XV on the front. Spin control and distance seems on par with B330 series

Really good feedback everyone... Very interesting that it's biting pretty good... these intrigue me...

Having spin issues with this one off the tee as well. Hitting balls that are just getting eaten in the wind left and right, and their starting line is fine.

9 hole thoughts on XV.. I was able to spin it with irons and wedges into and around the greens.. Driver distance was awesome .. Has a lil bit of clack sound when hit that would be the only minus for me.. Will be buying more of these to give a chance to make it my gamer!!

9 hole thoughts on XV.. I was able to spin it with irons and wedges into and around the greens.. Driver distance was awesome .. Has a lil bit of clack sound when hit that would be the only minus for me.. Will be buying more of these to give a chance to make it my gamer!!

I know this is more of premium ball, but how would this ball stack up to the 2015 B-Stone E-Series?

Back