2015 #TheGrandaddy Announcement

Every day I head to the range, or even go into the garage, I see #TheGrandaddy bag sitting there and smile. For some, this is a life altering event and I am looking forward to seeing what Team THP looks like very soon.

Hopefully my face will be in the team photo.
#TheGrandaddy

Every day I head to the range, or even go into the garage, I see #TheGrandaddy bag sitting there and smile. For some, this is a life altering event and I am looking forward to seeing what Team THP looks like very soon.
It's awesome how this event changes a person. To this day I still think back and smile. But it's more than that by a long shot! Some of which is on a more personal level. Not to bring up another event, but I will be drawing from my grandaddy experience to feed my passion for other things. There are some feelings from my play that I don't ever want to experience again. It was a wake up call, it was something that I use to be a better golfer, better teammate, and a better member of THP. Those three things are so much bigger than I ever expected to leave Carlsbad with.

Can't wait to see how this pans out. Hopefully it falls on a time where it works and i can enter. I want the belt. #TheTres

Ill be your enforcer James. I've got no issues doing 5 minutes for checking Harry into his bench. :act-up:

Im ready to take down the #ZooCrew this time. They WILL not win it three times we are sure of that. I can mesmerize them with my kiwi accent and take them down.

We will have a new #TheGrandaddy thread that will act as the official 2015 thread very soon.
Cannot wait to find out who will be a part of Team THP this year.

This is going to be epic. Can't wait for the details.

We will have a new #TheGrandaddy thread that will act as the official 2015 thread very soon.
Nor can I!

ITS GETTING REAL....ER FOLKS!

I'm don't go to church or anything but you can be sure I'm praying like no other to squeeze my way into this event! Come oooon golf gods!! ?

Can't wait to try for this one. Been wanting to be a part of this since its inception

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should be #1 on everybody's list. I so want to experience the pure awesomeness of The Grandaddy this year!

War Eagle from my iPhone

I'll be ready if I get the call!

Why am I nervous right now?!?!?!?!?? IM READY!

somehow missed this thread until now but I'm ready for some redemption for team basement dwellers. WOOOO!

Meeeeee tooooooo !!

Ready, Willing & Working on my game just so I'm an asset if I get the call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I make the team this year and can help Jman being that belt home

If anyone has a dream of making this team....and your not working hard already then you're way behind. Commitment need not be an afterthought! Best of luck to everyone who enters with me!

If anyone has a dream of making this team....and your not working hard already then you're way behind. Commitment need not be an afterthought! Best of luck to everyone who enters with me!

Would love to share this experience with you buddy. That would be icing on the cake.

I can't wait for the contests to start. Really want to be a part of this event!

Hoping to make this team and help captain Jman bring home the belt.

Official thread, bring it on!

Heck yes i can't wait!

Ive been playing match play lately in my Pennants comp. Won 3 from 3, taken down two guys on 7 and one on 4 handicaps. Im ready to join Jman and bring this belt back to THP. #Letsdothis

Back