2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

It'll be great to see you again, bullfrog! Don't forget to bring that SeeMore putter!

I have a feeling there could be quite a few SeeMore's at this invitational.

Congrats to all that got in. I don't think this one is in the cards for me, but if something changes, I will happily add myself to the waiting list.

2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

It'll be great to see you again, bullfrog! Don't forget to bring that SeeMore putter!

It will be good to see you again dude. I don't leave home without it, Literally!!! Always in my bag and my bag is always in my vehicle. Even mid winter since I sim golf now. Yep I'm a Simmer.

I know this guy will be bringing his SeeMore!!!

Ha, I may be bringing at least 3 putters, 2 of them SeeMore's.

Nice man, I imagine there will be all kinds of gear there. Really hoping to get my hands on some new Bridgestone gear there.
Ha, I may be bringing at least 3 putters, 2 of them SeeMore's.

Nice man, I imagine there will be all kinds of gear there. Really hoping to get my hands on some new Bridgestone gear there.

I know a guy who will have the J815 and J15DF's there for everyone to try

Also if I can get a second J815 adapter before then I'll throw it on the Speeder vc 6.2(stiff) shaft I have so those quicker swingers have something to try.

Sweet man, with Bridgestone being the sponsor of this THP Invitational we should be giving those guys a workout. I'm itching to try that driver out.
I know a guy who will have the J815 and J15DF's there for everyone to try

This will be my 3rd time on this course. Does that make me the Favorite??

i THINK IT MAKES YOU ONE UP ON THE REST OF US LOL

Money sent! This will be my first official THP event that I'll get to play in and April can't get here fast enough! I went to the Lake Charles, LA event last spring but re-injuring my back during a practice round prevented me from playing in the event. I had back surgery in the fall and now I'm feeling great and easing my way back into golf. Pun Intended:act-up:

i THINK IT MAKES YOU ONE UP ON THE REST OF US LOL

Not unless your my teammate... Besides I played it a year ago with CJ on the way to Muscle Shoals and then I played it about 5 years ago on my way to get my kid for a visit. So my course knowledge won't hit me full force till the extra round before competition.

If I have to witness another Hartman win an invitational, he better be my partner lol

Money sent! This will be my first official THP event that I'll get to play in and April can't get here fast enough! I went to the Lake Charles, LA event last spring but re-injuring my back during a practice round prevented me from playing in the event. I had back surgery in the fall and now I'm feeling great and easing my way back into golf. Pun Intended:act-up:

You don't count MS as official??? :act-up: those cherry bend overs... Ha ha ha

I don't know what were yelling about

Can't wait to meet you Mark. I bet you're even cooler than your son lol....
cant wait to meet you I cant wait for the stories that will come out of this trip. Derek has told me that I will be in the company of a lot of great people and I cant wait

Oh there will be stories. But word of advice from what I learned from my first THP event is to NEVER MAKE JB PUTT OUT A FOOT PUTT!!! LOL

cant wait to meet you I cant wait for the stories that will come out of this trip. Derek has told me that I will be in the company of a lot of great people and I cant wait

Congrats to the second 20! Hang in there guys on the waiting list! Lots of folks I haven't met before are in this one. Really looking forward to it. Going to have to reach out to the Knoxville group about joining the caravan up!

Congrats to the second 20! Hang in there guys on the waiting list! Lots of folks I haven't met before are in this one. Really looking forward to it. Going to have to reach out to the Knoxville group about joining the caravan up!

Trivia night anyone?

Yes. I'll PM you

Guys. Everyone knows GregDan is the favorite.

Just saw that I am the second alternate for this event. Congrats to those that got picked. I am sure it will be a great time. I am disappointed that I did not get picked. However, I know from being Mary Lou Esposito's second alternate to the prom in 78, I'll get over it. I would like to try and get down to play some of the Friday and Sunday games though.
I will be tuned into the travel plans. I know AMart will keep me up to date.
Creegs

Guys. Everyone knows GregDan is the favorite.

But he's not playing. I don't want to be the favorite. I think RobDeanMan7 is.

Back