2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Creegs... The second alternate to prom line busted me up laughing. Too funny!

Congrats to the 40!!! Going to be a great event with THP and Bridgestone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But he's not playing. I don't want to be the favorite. I think RobDeanMan7 is.
Nope. Definitely no favorite here. No one wants to be my partner, ask the past ones

I'm happy to get in. Hotel already booked and Bourbon tour zeroed in on. I see your first up on the wait list Ken, so you should make it to join me at Buffalo Trace to see where Pappy is made. I'm sure there will be a travel and extra rounds thread to discuss these plans.

Just don't catch the "#Coersit" fever and you'll be good dad.

Oh there will be stories. But word of advice from what I learned from my first THP event is to NEVER MAKE JB PUTT OUT A FOOT PUTT!!! LOL

Doubtful....But he does have MUCH less hair. Bring your sunglasses. :glasses-cool:

Can't wait to meet you Mark. I bet you're even cooler than your son lol....

Pretty pumped about this one. Uncertainty crept in today that I need to watch with my client site all of sudden skeptical about their go-live date. No way I'm going to miss out on this one.

Oh there will be stories. But word of advice from what I learned from my first THP event is to NEVER MAKE JB PUTT OUT A FOOT PUTT!!! LOL

Or get him sick to the point where he's bedridden

Good looking group selected tonight!

now to book a hotel! might drive down thursday or friday morning. 3hr drive from columbus.

Or get him sick to the point where he's bedridden
Common you just had to bring that up.

Let's get back on the topic here!!!

Just saw that I am the second alternate for this event. Congrats to those that got picked. I am sure it will be a great time. I am disappointed that I did not get picked. However, I know from being Mary Lou Esposito's second alternate to the prom in 78, I'll get over it. I would like to try and get down to play some of the Friday and Sunday games though.
I will be tuned into the travel plans. I know AMart will keep me up to date.
Creegs

I would NOT be surprised to see several of the guys on the wait list get spots!

Congrats to the 40 that made it. Full of great THP'ers. Can't wait to follow along on this one.

Just saw that I am the second alternate for this event. Congrats to those that got picked. I am sure it will be a great time. I am disappointed that I did not get picked. However, I know from being Mary Lou Esposito's second alternate to the prom in 78, I'll get over it. I would like to try and get down to play some of the Friday and Sunday games though.
I will be tuned into the travel plans. I know AMart will keep me up to date.
Creegs

As we have said a couple of times, with so few alternates I do not see an issue with most getting in.

Congrats guys! Should be a great time and I hope all you new guys enjoy yourself and jump right in.

And while I may not be there in spirit, I will be there as the favorite. Just to take the pressure off everyone else.

Crap coers made it in.

As we have said a couple of times, with so few alternates I do not see an issue with most getting in.

I won't hold you to this....but I sure am banking on this happening! :bananadance:

Deposit sent and the Friday before is officially a vacation day! Woo hoo!

2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Excited for my 2nd THP event! Now it's time to round my game into shape!

Hotel booked!

Haha yes sir I did!!! Can't wait to give you a big hug...

Stay away from me. Great guess the 2inch gimmie rule is out.

I am going to put in for the day before and try to get a room for Friday night

This being my first THP event is already getting me pumped up and I ll try to get on the course a couple of times prior to that week of possible

Back