THP Coozie
THP vinyl sticker
#OutingApproved Divot Repair tool and tee set

Prizes to the winners
HOF
Crystal Trophy
6 month supply of Bridgestone golf balls
Pretty damn good swag there!!

I love SWaG! That is some amazing stuff right there!

That is swagarific!

Gonna have to win this if I'm going to save $$$ on golf balls, hehe.

I love RX's!

Definitely a step up from the wilsons we got at the local tourny. Hah. Loving the swag, definitely an unexpected bonus.

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

What a haul of SWAG that is.

Of course Id love to take home one of those HOF tags and prize as well.

Announcement

SWAG for this Invitational
Bridgestone B330-RX golf balls
THP Water Pouch
THP Coozie
THP vinyl sticker
#OutingApproved Divot Repair tool and tee set

Prizes to the winners
HOF
Crystal Trophy
6 month supply of Bridgestone golf balls
Oh Boy Oh BoY Oh Boy!!!! :bananadance::banana::alien2::blob::clapp::egyptian::drinks::in-love::joy::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

All that SWAG, I wonder if I can stuff balls in my pockets for the plane ride home, seeing as I will need to bring a couple dozen balls anyway.

b5e9011204d143f11353a3c380d0cfcd.jpg

Jean ValJean in the Olde Stonewall thread. Now this is really getting real. Of course we all know he helped himself to a little swag from the preachers home.

#WhoAmI

All that SWAG, I wonder if I can stuff balls in my pockets for the plane ride home, seeing as I will need to bring a couple dozen balls anyway.

I have a dozen monsta for you if you don't want to bring a bunch of balls with you.

1st post updated with formats.

Front 9 - Shamble. Both players tee off and choose the best drive out of the two. They then each play from there until the hole is completed for both players. Combined score of the hole is counted and triple bogey is the maximum allowable score per hole per player.

Back 9 - Best Ball (Four ball) w/ A Twist - Each player will play their own ball for the duration of the 9 holes. The best score on each hole by each team of 2 is recorded. The twist is that both players must be represented on the scorecard at least twice on the back 9. Maximum allowable score is triple bogey. You must declare after the hole, which score is being taken.

1st post updated with teams and foursomes as well.

LOVE THOSE TEAMS! This is going to be EPIC! The back 9 format is going to be fun, definitely looking forward to this!

I hate Tapatalk. Doesn't show edits so can't see the pairings. Wish I could make this one but I am sure everyone will have a blast

Good ol' Tapatalk isn't showing the teams. Have to get to a computer.

You guys know that you can use the web on smartphones right? :D

Looking forward to teeing it up with my partner Spivey with GregDan and O'Carroll. It's going to be a fun round.

You guys know that you can use the web on smartphones right? :D
Yeah except when I click view as Web page it just takes me to the damn Tapatalk link. Haha

Oooohhh a shotgun start as well, this is going to be interesting, Looking forward to teeing it up with LeeB and TheChosen as well.

Alright Amart this just got real. You bring your "A" game and I will...well...I'll bring my clubs anyways...and we will have a blast! :friends::laughing:

Back