2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Hey Taylor. my sister took me by Scheels today as she hadn't been there since it opened.

I don't know if any of the guys made it by this weekend. But I'm pretty safe in saying I can't imagine Texas has any sporting goods store this big.

I mean the place has its own Ferris Wheel and 20 foot tall fish tank and one of the largest apparel sections of all kinds. The golf section was as large as most stores.

and a little basketball court for me to test out my new knees as you'll see in the picture.

9f0390188d3878c6ce41dad882e1f0de.jpg

5bdaa41ed8bac1b8b0d00e6db184557f.jpg

4721cb4894366d4237349c517b9943f7.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hey Taylor. my sister took me by Scheels today as she hadn't been there since it opened.

I don't know if any of the guys made it by this weekend. But I'm pretty safe in saying I can't imagine Texas has any sporting goods store this big.

I mean the place has its own Ferris Wheel and 20 foot tall fish tank and one of the largest apparel sections of all kinds. The golf section was as large as most stores.

and a little basketball court for me to test out my new knees as you'll see in the picture.

9f0390188d3878c6ce41dad882e1f0de.jpg

5bdaa41ed8bac1b8b0d00e6db184557f.jpg

4721cb4894366d4237349c517b9943f7.jpg

Wow. Scheels were kind of dumpy from what I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't let him fool you. The guy can still elevate!

Quick recap time. Friday, Deer Creek was a fun course, even if the second round was cart path only. Lost 2 up to Spivey in 9 hole match play, but it was ok, I felt good about the way I played that day. Definitely enjoyed getting some Taylor time in the morning. The only real downfall of that course was that apparently, it is complicated to make a hot dog, and after waiting 15 minutes for one, it was mostly cold and not good. Still, I'd play there again. I really liked the layout.

Saturday, again, cart path only. So that sucked. But I was prepared for it. You can't go into competition dreading any particular thing, so I just embraced it and had fun with it. It was nice to hit a good drive on the first tee. I'm fairly certain JB did not chide me, and I'm not sure what to make of that after so many one liners to the other participants. And Doug is a pretty awesome guy to play with. We were so close Doug, and I'm fairly certain hole 9 was our downfall. Looking back, it was fairly humorous. Off the tee, I block one way right. Like BAD to the right, and into the water. That's ok though, because Doug was picking up the slack and hit a nice big drive. He decides to go for it, but it wasn't to be, into the drink. So I decide to lay up. But I got a bit aggressive on my line (not sure why, since I was laying up), and into the drink. Nothing good really happened on that hole, except for the laughs we had about it, and some much needed shade.

Saturday night, well, that was just beyond excellent food. I definitely enjoyed sitting down and eating with some Legacy participants and JB. I've thought more about one of JB's questions. He asked what it was like to get the email of "here is your menu for club selections." The only thing I could think on the spot was "it was weird." I've thought more about it. First came excitement. You all of a sudden realize that you get to choose your own clubs and shafts. Second came the easy selections. I pretty well knew what irons I wanted since I had hit them before, and knew what putter I wanted. Then for me, came the difficult part of figuring out what shafts I wanted, particularly in the woods and hybrids. Thankfully, I had a lot of support and help from the THP community on that. So the third part was mostly 'confusion.' Then the fourth part, 'relief,' that I've made my selection, and made the effort to never look back on it or second guess myself.

After dinner came one of the most ridiculous conversations I had ever heard back at the hotel. In the end, I'm not even sure what they were negotiating.

Sunday was golf at Shoal Creek. Definitely love that course, but maybe that's because I played so well on it. Got redemption against Spivey in 9 hole match play. Struggled a touch on the back 9, but it was team best ball match play, and Rambler was picking up the slack for me. It was a gorgeous course, and I hope to play there again soon.

Some more quick thoughts. When you look at Hawk, he screams cool. Spivey can get in your head if you let him, and he's an excellent person to practice some match play with. Rambler, don't worry, we got this come Legacy time. I can flop a shot out of the junk over a tall retaining wall to save par. HighOnTheHog is a nice guy with plenty of stories, makes it easy to just sit back and listen. Taylor still hits the ball a long ways, and is still one of the nicest people around. I could tee it up with him daily, if we lived near each other, had unlimited funds, and didn't have to have jobs. Ken is beyond nice, and I think he was sandbagging me on Friday, since he and Jeremy won on Saturday. Wedge can jar a 140 yard shot for eagle, and I still blame his damage to the cup for my missed putt. TheDue is one of the most genuine people you will ever play golf with, and don't let his 'pre-apology' mess with you. He plays pretty well. If anyone ever has a chance, play with him. Thanks to Woody for coming down with me, made the car ride go by faster. Thanks to JB, GG, Taylor, Kyle, Hawk, Jman, and anyone else who played a part in setting this up.

I'm sure there is so much more, but I'd better end it now, or this will become ridiculously long. Thanks again everyone! It was another excellent time. Nothing beats a weekend of golf with THPers!

~Rock

Quick Recap:
Top Golf was fun. Ryan (Neb) let me use his Bridgestone irons, and I liked the feel of them. It was just great to catch up with everyone. I had previously spent a good deal of time with Spivey at Personal Distance, and was glad to catch up with him. I also briefly caught up with Ken. I am starting to feel like a boat anchor, as I may be the only person who hasn’t won an invitational with Ken as their partner. Sorry about Hilton Head, partner.

Deer Creek was rough. Several people greeted me with “So how are YOU feeling today?” which was a pretty good indication that maybe I had hit it too hard on Thursday (Royals game followed by Top Golf). I probably felt worse than I looked. I hit the first fairway and then proceeded to absolutely butcher the hole. I alternated pars and double bogeys, and had the worst stretch of bad lies I can recall. Ryan offered to do match play with me on the back, and I was very happy to have that chance with a former MVP and also a Morgan Cup vet. I drained a lucky 40 footer on 10, then hit one to 7 feet on 11 to snag 2 early birdies. He made up the gap before I pulled away at the end. Ryan definitely has some game, and will be a weapon for THP in the Grandaddy. CAA and Daddio were great guys to spend the day with as well. MikeJB30 and I skipped the PM rounds and opted instead for ribeyes and filets at Plaza III with my wife and mom. Good call by us, as our steaks were not cart path only. I haven’t seen my best friend who grew up a few doors down from me, in forever, and he was able to meet us at Dave & Buster’s, so I got to catch up with him. I hope I wasn’t perceived as being antisocial.

Saturday was great. I love that course. Again, thanks to THP and everyone involved in selecting it. My partner was Gio (GCruz), and we played with ATL and DartGod. Seth was killing that Super Spoon, and was fun to be around as always. Gio and Bob were also great guys. I think we played pretty well, all things considered. When we arrived at the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] tee, Josh said “I don’t think anyone is playing all that well so far” and I was thinking “I’m even par and just made a 30 footer for birdie, thanks for jinxing me.” Josh always knows just what to say. I proceeded to chunk my 4 wood off the tee, barely reaching the fairway. So on one of the shortest holes on the course, I had to lay up from the fairway and hit 3 into the green. I ended up shooting 40/41 81, which I feel was acceptable, considering the wind. I hit my driver orders of magnitude better than I hit it on Thursday by digging up an old swing thought. I threw away several shots on 17 and 18. 18 is a tough hole. I was glad to spend a few minutes after the round with Cace, my Legacy teammate, before he had to head home. I was sorry to see him go, but that meant more burnt ends for everyone else, and they were nothing short of perfection. The baked beans and bread pudding were also highlights, though everything was awesome. I was glad to meet a few more people and have some fun conversations. Congrats to Rambler and v.man on a well-earned victory.

couldn't leave KC without one more taste of BBQ today Q39

Burnt end sandwich

That's what I had the last time I was at Q39 and that was one of the BEST tasting sandwiches I've ever had. Great choice CAA!

First some shout-outs to those that put a lot of work into making this weekend so great. Josh, Morgan, MikeDean and Taylor and Kyle for arranging such great golf venues, activities and meals.

Also James (Jman) and Ryan (Hawk) You guys are the best ambassadors to THP, that JB and GG could ask for. The way you represent the site and go out of your way to make every new member and old ones, feel welcome is truly special and I know appreciated much more than it's probably said.

Now some random thoughts .

This invitational was special as it allowed me to spend time with my two sisters and brother, the four of us hadn’t been together at once in 7 years and we live in four different states, so getting together is very hard.
Thanks to all of you who spent a few minutes chatting with them. It meant the world to me….Including Nate and his autographs J
They really get why this place is so special.

My sisters think Jacob (Jank) is gorgeous, and adorable, but hate that he is only 14 years old :embarrassed:

It was great to see Philliip (TBD) as one of the first people I ran into at the meet and greet, then to get to spend some time chatting with him on the putting green Saturday morning. Truly one of the best guys I've met, and glad to call him a friend.

Speaking of friends, mike_g. It's always a welcome site to see and talk to Mike. He was my partner at PGA National, my first event and as a veteran, really made me feel at ease. Probably one of the nicest most caring guys around.

Met Eddie, AFWCardinal and got the scoop on his screen name...Now I understand.

I know the Texas guys take some crap from a lot of us on here, but the contingent that came up this weeknd are just awesome guys. All of them.

Leave it to THP…to bring family together, and that’s not really surprising since many of us consider THP family.

Thanks to may playing partners on Friday at DeerCreek, Eric (Erky), Dan (Daddio) and Ryan (Nebgolfer). All three very good players, but even better guys. I had been looking forward to getting to know Ryan for several months and with Eric living in my old stomping grounds of Tampa, I was looking forward to meeting him and talking Tampa stuff. I didn’t really know anything about Dan, but what a great guy with such a positive personality and really solid game. I would love to tee it up with any of them in the future.

Kaufman Stadium is beautiful, and the whole setting of it being next to Arrowhead is just a site to see. It got hotter than hell during the game on Thursday (theme for the week!!) but the 300 level bar provided a nice relief from the heat.

Tailgating before a baseball game can be as fun as football tailgating, especially with homemade Cuban Sandwhiches.

Getting to play two invitational’s in a one month time frame is pretty damn awesome!!

Two things are as certain as death and taxes
· Seeing Ken (V.Man) at an invitational
· Seeing Ken sitting at the awards dinner with a lifetime supply of balls

I was thrilled to play with a #personaldistance and #Legacy player (Eric) and #TheKing MVP and upcoming #GranddaddyIII player (Ryan) was pretty darn fun to see their excitement and hear their stories.

Watching the two of them playing match play on Friday was fun

Lucky enough to play two days in a row with Ryan was a treat, and something I’ll always remember fondly. I’d kill for the guys tempo and rhythm (Thanks for the impromptu, on course tip..I’ll put it to use)

Thanks Ryan for the tunes on Friday…Pandora Classic Rock…can’t be beat!!

Dan’s address is nonstop motion…and it works…he is a fairway finding machine.

Saturday’s Parings were fantastic, partnered with Nate, paired with Ryan and Matt (Woody_74)

Matt is a very quiet guy, but genuinely nice down to earth guy…(I know not unusual for a THP’er) it was a pleasure to play with him on Saturday….Sorry again buddy, about playing your ball….but it was in too good of position not to J

Nate is well….let me see….Oh yeah Big Time!!

Nate murders the ball

Playing off Nate’s drives in a shamble is very stress free and even made me look good for about a 5 hole stretch on Saturday.

Nate has a fantastic play list…I could listen to it all day.

I played 14 straight solid holes of golf….unfortunately they came in the final 9 on Friday and the first 5 on Saturday. Before and after that…was pretty ugly.

Playing with THP’ers makes every round better than the last

CPO while necessary and understood, will take the toll on a 56 year old with two repaired knees in a 90* heat. But I’d do it again this weekend in a heartbeat.

How can 14 of 18 holes play into the wind?

Kansas City has some fantastic BBQ as we all discovered, Having been lucky enough to try three highly recommended ones Oklahoma Joes, Jack Stacks, and Q39, I can honestly say it’s hard to pick a favorite. But Burnt Ends are definitely my favorite selection at either OK Joes or Q39!!

What a great weekend, with each new THP event I get to, I enjoy that many of the guys I run into are already friends, and that I leave having made a bunch of new ones, I'll get to see again down the road.

Last edited:
v.man and Rambler look like a strong team. Enjoy never being out of the fairway on the front nine, Rambler!

So how about that then...

Be honest, Rambler...how many times were you off the fairway on the front nine?

So how about that then...

Be honest, Rambler...how many times were you off the fairway on the front nine?

3 Keys to THP Invitational Success - Shamble Format (repeat for for all non-par3 shamble holes):
1. V.man hits tee ball in fairway
2. Partner (in this case, Rambler) is able to swing away
3. Choose best result and post decent score

Wow. Scheels were kind of dumpy from what I remember.

Really? I had never been to one or even heard of them. This one just opened, the sales person said she thinks they started in MN, and have maybe 10 stores opened in the Midwest. I assumed they all might be like this.

i mostly was looking at apparel. Being a Royals fan, I could have spent a fortune in there. But my suitcase was packed and locked in the trunk so I was lazy and didn't buy anything. Tons of other college stuff in there as well from at least a dozen different schools.

Really? I had never been to one or even heard of them. This one just opened, the sales person said she thinks they started in MN, and have maybe 10 stores opened in the Midwest. I assumed they all might be like this.

i mostly was looking at apparel. Being a Royals fan, I could have spent a fortune in there. But my suitcase was packed and locked in the trunk so I was lazy and didn't buy anything. Tons of other college stuff in there as well from at least a dozen different schools.

My fun weekend was costly this time around. I don't know what my wife bought, but her suitcase was 9 pounds overweight on the way back, so I got to open up her suitcase on the curb at KCI and move a bunch of junk into my golf travel bag.

Quick recap -

First, a big "Thank You" goes out to JB, GG, MD441, Icey, MikeG, and Taylor for all your work! Greatly appreciated by me and others - you made this event fantastic!!

Thursday, LSMO (Nate) picked me up at the airport - thank you for your generosity!! I got in a bit early, so we swung by TopGolf, had a blast, great seeing and meeting everyone!
Friday - Two rounds at Deer Creek - great times, great partners! The weather...not so good, but not bad enough to stop playing. Enjoyed getting McRock and Rambler prepared for #TheLegacy. I should have played better, but we had a blast!
Dave and Busters - Good time w Golden Tee and Nascar - ate Culver's for dinner, and went back to the hotel for some Fireball and sleep! Props to Ryan (NebGolfer) for introducing me to that rum!!
Saturday - Hawk and I had a great time, paired with OrangeHog and wubears71 for our round. I thought we had a shot, especially on the front (Hawk and I played pretty well on the back), but the birdie gods did not agree. Fantastic time, even CPO, and a big CONGRATS to v.man and Rambler (who were my sleeper pick, btw)!!
The dinner was OUTSTANDING! I think I ate for an hour straight - could have eaten more, but the dinner was over. Back to the room for a nightcap and a friendly (if not long winded) wager w Jank re: The Open Championship. I think we got it figured out, eventually...
Sunday at Shoal Creek with Rambler, McRock and wubears 71 - I got my clock cleaned by the buzz saw that was Dan on the front 9, but there is nothing one can do about 3 birdies in 7 holes, and I was closed out on 7, 4&2. Then, on best ball, wubears and I pushed after Dan hits maybe the greatest shot I have personally witnessed, saving par from the hazard on #17. I thought I had the hole won, I was wrong. As an aside, I feel really bad for whoever plays McRock in two weeks, you better have your A+ game , nothing else will suffice.
After the round, Rambler and I took a quick tour of KC trying to meet the Texas guys, without any luck. BBQ at the airport (awful), then the flight home.

Rambler - Thanks for everything this weekend! I had a blast, hope you did too! You might want to think about a helmut at the next big event, or at least not hanging around the green after you putt out. Glad you are OK.
ATLGolfer - Great meeting you and drinking with you! Look forward to the next time (and hopefully the 3w will be in your bag)!!
Hawk - Thanks for carrying my sorry self around the golf course. I am glad you kept the pressure off me all day, especially on the first tee!!
Neb - Great meeting you and hope to join you in CA - I bet we could ham and egg it pretty good almost anywhere!! Thanks for the rum!!

Two rounds with Rambler, McRock and wubears this weekend were a blast! I wish I had not waited until the last 9 of the weekend to show off my 19 (maybe 20?) hcp skills!!

Great seeing and meeting everyone at the event! I tried to get around to say Hi to everyone, but I know it did not happen - next time for sure!

And Janks should owe me $$ after Monday, unless Holly, Jack or Sir Nick can grab a victory this weekend!!! :banana:

Oh I knew I'd forget something in my thoughts.

Dinner Saturday night was a blast even though we crammed 10 people into 8 spots. Due to some seat confusion. Although Ken doesn't understand how someone can think a seat is empty when there is a beer and a lifetime supply of balls sitting there :confused2:

lots of laughs but the one thing thst had everyone one of us in stitches was Spivey doing his Hawk (the bird not the peson) imitation. It would have been periscope gold.

If I remember right, I think I went into one in Omaha a few years ago. I remember it being very big with all kinds of things in it.

hahaha MikeG!!!

Loved it dude. I would be your partner anyday. I think we could have made it close if we found our swings a little earlier. Never apologize, I sucked something horrible for the first few holes as well.

As for my wallet, it is a little past time to replace it, but glad Ken found it.

Recap coming later.

I kept worrying about your wallet in the cart at Payne Stewart..put that in your bag!!

I kept worrying about your wallet in the cart at Payne Stewart..put that in your bag!!

532ce59f281b3d148c8b41ba827c9f6a.jpg

Payne Stewart's ghost is sitting next to me tonight.

Got some nice KC keepsakes!

The Kansas City Invitational was an awesome 4-day weekend, start to finish. Thank you Josh, Morgan, 441, Taylor and anyone else for the arranging actual event, Icey for Top Golf and the pre-round, and Mikeg for the Sunday round, and of course, Bridgestone for sponsoring. All three courses were darn good, especially considering the weather KC had leading up to the event.

Top Golf Thursday night was a blast. It was my first time, and it could become addictive if there was one close by. (Don’t think Pensacola will be getting one any time soon, so no risk there). Seth (ATLgolfer) has done this before and was the class of the field in our bay, although, Ryan (Neb) did edge him out in the second round. Two hours blew by in what seemed like minutes. Good times.

Friday’s pre-round course, Deer Creek was a fine course, and, thankfully, the first 18 was 90 degrees, while the afternoon round was CPO. I played just the first 18 holes, realizing my limitations and wanting to have enough energy left to play the actual event round. My mates for the round were (Mc)Rock, Chris (HighOnTheHog) and Taylor (TexasHacker). I had not played with them before, nor really had the chance to spend much time with any of them to this point, so really enjoyed the round and getting to know them a little bit. Some golf was played, but, mostly it was good fun. Thanks guys for a good time.

Friday night’s Meet and Greet was a little different as it was held at Dave and Buster’s and meeting and greeting was pretty much “on the fly”. It was also my first time at D & B’s and I was amazed at how large and busy they were. Every game under the sun must be in there somewhere. We managed to find a golf game, of course, and had a great time. It was difficult to get food there because of the crowd, and I told Ryan (NebGolfer) I was really wanting a Kansas City Steak, so he took me to Steak and Shake! Then it was back to the hotel where we hung out in Rambler and Spivey’s room for awhile with a bunch of guys. We didn’t come near the over-capacity level we had in Pittsburg in O’Carrol and DDEC’s room thank goodness (heat problems).

Got to the course early Saturday morning even though the range was closed—I’m always a little amped on game day even if it doesn’t show. With the range closed, it allowed for hanging with other THPers for a good while, playing some chipping games and putting, which was a lot of fun. Found out it was CPO and we were playing the par fours from the blue tees and par threes and fives from the whites—bad combination for old guys, so, was feeling a little down. But, once the balls are in the air, it’s game time and one shot at a time. No time to think about negatives. Jeremy (Rambler) and I were paired with my old friend Mikeg and my new friend Taylor (TexasHacker). It was a perfect pairing and I loved it. Jeremy and I played pretty well in the Shamble on the front. But, after nine as we were about to pull off, I heard a loud bang and saw Jeremy down on the ground holding his head. He had been hit by a golf ball. Thankfully it had ricocheted off the roof of the cart or it could have been really serious. We were close to the clubhouse, so we got some ice on it. I’m sure it was painful, but, Jeremy seemed to recover. For a moment there I thought I’d be playing the back nine as a single. Thanks partner for toughing it out after getting your bell rung like that. We “brother-in-lawed” it through the Best Ball, but bogied the last hole to finish one over. I hoped we had a chance, but, was surprised when we actually won because this was a very strong field in Kansas City.

To save a little space let me just say that dinner Saturday night was one of the best meals I’ve had in a long time, the pulled pork was fine, the burnt ends sublime. They even had Broadway Shandy on tap.

Sunday a bunch of us played a post-event round at Shoal Creek and this was another fine course. Nate, Mikeg, Taylor and I teed it up for a relaxed, enjoyable round. I was thankful we weren’t playing for anything because, frankly, I was pretty spent after all the excitement of the weekend and the previous day’s tournament. By the last hole I think all of us were quite a bit tired and so played the last as a shamble. Thanks guys for the fun round. After a needed shower I met up with the Texas contingent, Nate, Eddie (afwcardinal), Mikeg and Jacob (Jank) at BWW and had some mediocre wings while watching their fellow Texan Jordan Spieth win yet another tournament. It was a great way to kill some time while they waited for their flights and until I crashed in my hotel room for the night. Thanks guys for letting me hang with you.

THP Kansas City was a blast y’all. Thanks again to all who made it happen, and to all who attended and made this weekend awesome.

Have to say that this was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. Traveling up to KC with Nate and Threeboysdad was a great way to start. We made it to KC early Friday Morning and the fun began there. TBD had arraigned to meet up with a friend from the area, so he grabbed a rental for himself while Nate had set up a rental car for us. Only problem was, he forgot which one. Let the fun begin.
We took Taylor's recommendation and headed over to to a course close to the airport to get in some warm up swings and then proceeded to get some KC BBQ at Q39. Taylor was two for two. Fantastic food there. We left completely stuffed, and we still had to go play some golf.
We got to Deer creek around 30 minutes prior to tee time and met up with 20 or so THPers. Got to tee it up with Nate, Jank, and mr3putt. I love playing golf with Nate and Jank, and have done so on many occasions. but I had only met mr3putt for a second in Branson. I was happy that I was going to get in a round with Mr. Smooth. That would be the name he earn during our round Friday. Rick may not be the longest driver of the ball, but he is the tall version of vman. Almost always center of the fairway. Really a fun round watching these three gentlemen hit a golf ball. Not sure you will find 3 guys in one group that hit the ball so nicely.
Saturday, I had the pleasure of playing with someone I had never met. My playing partner for the day was hammer84. I did run into an issue though, since I had never met my partner, I had to find him. I kept introducing myself to anyone that I didn't know. Its was great meeting THPers that I haven't met, but I could not find my playing partner. Finally, with JB's help, I found my partner and we were set for a fun day.
We were paired up with Iceyshanks and daddio Saturday, and I was excited for about this foursome. I had never met Icey, and was looking forward to it after seeing his name for a few years. I had met daddio shortly a few weeks back, but never had the chance to tee it up with him either. Not very often that I get to tee it up with 3 golfers that I'm not familiar with, and I was looking forward to it.
Hammer84(Myke) did what he could to carry us on the front 9. I just could not make a swing and felt bad about that. Sorry buddy. Daddio was a machine. Always seemed to be in good shape off the tee. Icey had a few struggles, but as a team, them were playing good together. After making the turn, my game seemed to pick up slightly and I was able to give my partner a hand with some decent shots. And daddio and Icey continued to play some good golf. I thought they were going to have a good shot at winning this weekend, as steady as they were playing. I would love to get paired up with the group again in the future. Great group of guys to enjoy the day with.
On a side note, Icey had asked if my arm issue went away after I had gotten the elbow loosened up from playing the front 9. It was like a light bulb turned on. I was thinking it had been the alcohol kicking in each round. I haven't been able to hit a shot until around the 8/9 hole, and a few beers, for the last month. Icey got me to realize that my swing came around after I was really stretched out, so I hit the range hard prior to our round Sunday. First hole was great. came away with a par on a tough first hole. But then it completely fell apart for the rest of the day. Time to rest the arm for a few weeks/months, I guess.
Sunday at Shoal Creek, I was paired up with LSMO (Matt}, Icey (Kyle), and mr3putt (Rick, Mr Smooth). Having already played with Kyle and Rick on the weekend, I was looking forward to getting the chance to tee it up again with these gentlemen. I hadn't met Matt before, which was surprising after meeting so many folks Saturday looking for my partner. Great meeting you Matt. We did not have our best rounds but we had a fun day. Really enjoyed this round Sunday.
I have to say, KC BBQ was absolutely fantastic. Completely blown away by how much I enjoy it.
Bridgestone Invitational; GREAT EVENT. JB, you did an amazing job, as always.

Wow... I just had a huge recap typed and my token expired so it's gone. Ouch. Rather than retype it all, I just want to thank everyone involved with this great weekend, both the ones who planned and executed it, and those who took time out of their lives to attend it. I'm continually amazed by the caliber of people who are part of this community, and incredibly thankful to count myself among the membership. There truly is no greater collection of people than those on THP and that is proven time and time again.

Going through some photos today from this great weekend, Sleepy Rex time!

Back