2015 THP Thanksgiving Picture Feast Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its that time of year when many celebrate with their families with a wonderful feast. Well, those that know GolferGal and myself, know that we love food and we love giving thanks. So this is a perfect opportunity to launch our 5th Annual Thanksgiving contest and do this one around those incredible feasts that are being served.

boston-market-thanksgiving-dinner-345.jpg

The Rules
Take a picture of your Thanksgiving feast.
Post it in this thread.
Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP forum.
The winner will be chosen randomly.
Please feel free to post as many pictures as you would like. You can post pics of prep work, full feasts, individual dishes, etc. Show it all off.

The Prize
The winner will get a THP Prize Pack valued at over $100 and filled with goodies.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Contest will run until Friday 11/27/15 at 11:59am EST.

Good luck everybody and we cannot wait to see the thanksgiving feast pictures.

One of the best contests here... Simply because all of the delicious food involved!!

Always a high quality thread that definitely makes one want to eat more and more!

I love this contest and Happy Thanksgiving to all !!

This is a great contest and at the same time an evil one. As I see the pictures come in it either causes me to start salivating at the mouth to eat or go back and grab more to eat!

Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mouth is already watering knowing these picks are gonna make me hungry!!!

This will be cool to see how everyone celebrates a little different.

This one is so fun to follow along. So many good things that people make and post.

Will have to post some pics of our non traditional meal. This year is grilled tuna Steak, baked potato, and steamed broccoli, with bang bang shrimp for the app.

Will have to post some pics of our non traditional meal. This year is grilled tuna Steak, baked potato, and steamed broccoli, with bang bang shrimp for the app.

Sounds good.

That sounds really good!

Love this contest so much deliciousness in this thread!

Diet? Or trying something new? Please forgive if you already explained

Diet? Or trying something new? Please forgive if you already explained
Just something new. We have to do thanksgiving with both families so I can only take so much of that food.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just something new. We have to do thanksgiving with both families so I can only take so much of that food.

Ok that makes sense, but remember there is no such thing as too many 3000 calorie plates of food...lol

Ok that makes sense, but remember there is no such thing as too many 3000 calorie plates of food...lol
Don't kill me when I say this but I don't really like Thanksgiving. Yes I'm like the only person in America I know

Don't kill me when I say this but I don't really like Thanksgiving. Yes I'm like the only person in America I know

Dude, to each his own. It's not for everyone. I'll still toast you on Thursday!

We had family in town from Texas so we celebrated over the weekend. Here is how our feast turned out:

Applewood smoked bourbon turkey with bourbon cider gravy.

1460c96d540fd064ae3d0b512feef245.jpg

Cranberry jalapeño cream cheese dip.

566bc7641209670825c228a2a6ebcc73.jpg

candied bacon and onion stuffing

5e281b3c6654372d654d9a6e97a3b7c5.jpg

First plate which included Cheesy green bean casserole

45b8459ea5cec8cd91728922c2737c3d.jpg

Now that looks good.

We had family in town from Texas so we celebrated over the weekend. Here is how our feast turned out:

Applewood smoked bourbon turkey with bourbon cider gravy.

1460c96d540fd064ae3d0b512feef245.jpg

Cranberry jalapeño cream cheese dip.

566bc7641209670825c228a2a6ebcc73.jpg

candied bacon and onion stuffing

5e281b3c6654372d654d9a6e97a3b7c5.jpg

First plate which included Cheesy green bean casserole

45b8459ea5cec8cd91728922c2737c3d.jpg

Omg, Erik that last Ike's great! Need that cranberry recipe

I always enjoy this thread!!

Going to be tough to top the Howzat feast! That whole meal looks incredible!

Back