2015 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice ham and cheese omelet for breakfast, grilled chicken salad for evening meal with an apple for my sweet tooth!

nice ham and cheese omelet for breakfast, grilled chicken salad for evening meal with an apple for my sweet tooth!

It should be that time of year for fresh apples out your way, right? One of my favorite times of the year - no need to think about healthy snacking.

It should be that time of year for fresh apples out your way, right? One of my favorite times of the year - no need to think about healthy snacking.

Probably about another 2 weeks and we'll be in apple heaven and I can't wait. Fall golf and fresh apples for snacks on the course, there's nothing better. Not to mention apple pie I'll have my fair share for Maddog :)

I told JB this past weekend when we talked briefly about your weightloss and I'm not sure I've told you yet, but I'm extremely proud of you pop. What makes me most proud is the fact that you're keeping it off and staying motivated. A lot of people lose the weight and get comfortable and put it right back on, myself included, but you've stayed motivated and kept with it. You look great keep going strong!

Probably about another 2 weeks and we'll be in apple heaven and I can't wait. Fall golf and fresh apples for snacks on the course, there's nothing better. Not to mention apple pie I'll have my fair share for Maddog :)

Dude you need to share...just cuz the old man can't have any doesn't mean you get to hog it all. :D

Yeah, I've seen some signs for picking around here, but it still feels a bit warm for that. It's basically my favorite time of the year.

Went over calories today for the first time in a while. Ate out for lunch and dinner and just wasn't as mindful as I should have been. I wasn't over by much but still a little upset with myself that I let my judgement lapse. Tomorrow is a new day and I'll be back on track.

maddog,
It is remarkable what you have done. Seeing you at the THP Event, I saw first hand how much you have lost and you have continued which is awesome. What a testament to how much can change with some hard work and determination. So happy for you.

maddog,
It is remarkable what you have done. Seeing you at the THP Event, I saw first hand how much you have lost and you have continued which is awesome. What a testament to how much can change with some hard work and determination. So happy for you.

Thank You

Only down side is that I have to spend more time at the range ( if that is a down side...lol) to get my timing down. The weight loss has effected my timing, when it is on I hit the ball farther without even trying. With out the extra weight my hips just explode through my swing. Jimmy has worked with me during countless large buckets on the range this summer, with the coaching he has given me and when everything snycs up I hit the ball like I did years ago....well almost...lol

Thank You

Only down side is that I have to spend more time at the range ( if that is a down side...lol) to get my timing down. The weight loss has effected my timing, when it is on I hit the ball farther without even trying. With out the extra weight my hips just explode through my swing. Jimmy has worked with me during countless large buckets on the range this summer, with the coaching he has given me and when everything snycs up I hit the ball like I did years ago....well almost...lol

But just think, when you are living down in my neck of the woods (and you will be), the beaches will be so much sweeter and you will be playing for so much longer.

200.9 this morning. So damn exciting and encouraging.

I really need to start upping my exercise this week, running nightly or something, since I'm not getting to play as much at the moment, but I'm still on an 1800 calorie number daily right now. Some days you go over, it happens, but I've been really good overall so far.

Don't know that I'll get sub-200 for sure by next Friday, but it'll be close.

200.9 this morning. So damn exciting and encouraging.

I really need to start upping my exercise this week, running nightly or something, since I'm not getting to play as much at the moment, but I'm still on an 1800 calorie number daily right now. Some days you go over, it happens, but I've been really good overall so far.

Don't know that I'll get sub-200 for sure by next Friday, but it'll be close.

I fluctuate more than .9 on any given day. You'll get there I'm sure. I take it you walk your golf rounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fluctuate more than .9 on any given day. You'll get there I'm sure. I take it you walk your golf rounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessiree, and carry. Hell of a solid, simple, and enjoyable workout, I usually hit about 5.5 miles in 18.

My scale isn't giving me weights anymore. It instead wants to just imply that I am overweight, without actually telling me a number.

Time for a new battery.

Lot of good work going on in this thread! Keep it up folks!

45 minutes on the treadmill tonight. Feeling good.

Yes sir finally getting back on track of my long term goal. Gained about 5-6 back of my original 35 lost going for another 25-30 to get me back where I want to be.

Heading home today after 8 days in Orlando. Quite sure I gained this trip but won't know until tomorrow when I jump on the scales. I've tried to maintain portion control, and I've had less alcohol than usual when working these client events. I hope that its at most just 3 to 4 lbs of gain.

Heading home today after 8 days in Orlando. Quite sure I gained this trip but won't know until tomorrow when I jump on the scales. I've tried to maintain portion control, and I've had less alcohol than usual when working these client events. I hope that its at most just 3 to 4 lbs of gain.

I have had a short rough stretch myself, but am back in line now and still ahead of plan.

I have had a short rough stretch myself, but am back in line now and still ahead of plan.

Yeah, we fell waaaaaay off the wagon and into a bag of cronuts. It was delicious, but I feel horrible and am really looking forward to eating better again. The food therapy was needed though.

Yeah, we fell waaaaaay off the wagon and into a bag of cronuts. It was delicious, but I feel horrible and am really looking forward to eating better again. The food therapy was needed though.

Eat some Arctic Zero to get yourself back on track. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back