2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

A lot of football skin
60d12c39fbc7d63afc4418a828fe1d68.jpg

This is amazing. It is easy to forget how many sports Wilson has their hands in.

Someone grab me a new Demarini Aftermath or Mercy ASA please :)

This is so legit

58cc501ac87cf9864e21b337f499f81f.jpg

Wow their HQ is insane. Keep the photos comings.

9dc6d9d1221a1a275d74fa4ff10b92cb.jpg

Getting down to business
4e6154902e473983a45d92e3b18b089a.jpg

Presentation with Michael Vrska about to begin over breakfast
df5b98f7b90cb351637a1c272ef7dce6.jpg

I think I'll try to follow this during my hour long training class today. Tapatalk Under The Table.

Loving this!
Love the pictures!

Have a great time everyone!!

Uh oh...twitter handles on the badges? getting crazy up at Wilson HQ

Thanks for updating us with all the pictures. Headquarters looks like a lot of fun.

Those pictures are amazing. That place looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Awesome start so far fellas! Great touch with the twitter handles and that tour of the facility is amazing!!! Keep the updates coming!

Oh and the the president Tim Clarke is joining us today during presentations...talk about access

very excited for everyone, this should be a fun follow!!!

What a great start to this thread.

If anyone can find me a Wilson Staff Nexus Centennial bag while at HQ, I would pay lots and lots of money for that. Just saying…

Great start to this thread. Enjoy it guys and I expect some Ping Pong shenanigans

Michael Vrska going over F5 drivers.
2665ab8da242a86eaa72c0beee49065d.jpg

Amazing pics guys. This day is already fantastic for you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribed, going to be a great follow.

Class is in session! Pay attention. #knowledgebombs

He and Frank (golf balls) dropping crazy amount of knowledge. Then add in access to the President of Wilson Golf Tim Clark here answering questions.

Glad I made it through the first few pages, thought I stumbled into the College Football thread...

Wilson's facility is sick! I do love all of their sports memorabilia though, you forget how many sports they are involved in.

Looks like a good time, would love to be in that room getting the knowledge bombs first hand.

Back